- 2 Year
- KIRKLAND, WA
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Governor Jay Inslee’s “Safe Start-Stay Healthy” order Phase 2 of the Higher Education and Critical Infrastructure Workforce Training Restart COVID-19 Requirements allows for in-person labs for essential programs. Classes will look different than previous quarters, and we want to help you adjust to some changes. Learn More
- Professorsgrade C+
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade B
- Safetygrade A
- Student Lifegrade A
- Locationgrade B+
Lake Washington Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Most Popular Majors
- Early Childhood Education238 Graduates
- Nursing85 Graduates
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications72 Graduates
- Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping63 Graduates
- Drafting and Design (CAD/CADD)56 Graduates
- Welding49 Graduates
- Computer Programming47 Graduates
- Animation, Video Graphics and Special Effects40 Graduates
- Dental Assisting37 Graduates
- Medical Assistant37 Graduates
- Mix of Online and on Campus16%
- On Campus25%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- grade B minusShoreline Community College
- 2 Year
- SHORELINE, WA
- Rating 3.83 out of 5 332 reviews
- grade C+Cascadia College
- 2 Year
- BOTHELL, WA
- Rating 3.84 out of 5 276 reviews
- grade CBellevue College
- 4 Year
- BELLEVUE, WA
- Rating 3.81 out of 5 846 reviews
- grade C+Edmonds Community College
- 2 Year
- LYNNWOOD, WA
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 598 reviews
Lake Washington Institute of Technology Reviews
I am grateful to have experienced this high standard and was able to achieve my desired degree.
After experiencing issues, I got good support from IT department (Jessie Bougeois ;IT Services Technician II).
Conclusively, LWTech enriched my life in so many ways and without this experience my future would look quite different.
Some of the courses could have been a little more challenging. There were some professors that made it very easy, and I wished there was more of a challenge.
My program at the college was still in its early development. So, there wasn't a lot of diversity in the program. However, I am please to say that has been changing recently and the program is growing. There are now a handful of professor directly involved with the program and it's coursework. I really enjoy the depth and richness diversifying has created. The team who teaches my program is made of brilliant people. They collaborate and build off one another to create a balanced educational experience.