High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration89 Graduates
Homeland Security44 Graduates
Fire Science and Fire Fighting40 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities28 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies26 Graduates
Business Administration and Management23 Graduates
Wildlife and Fisheries Management20 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science19 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.35 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Lake Superior State University Reviews
Lake superior is a small campus, very easy to get around. But this means you'll meet more people and connect with the professors more. The town is small too so it's not too bad finding somewhere to go, especially bring right on the border!
My experience at Lake Superior State University was incredible, all of the staff are extremely kind as well as the students. LSSU is a place where an incoming freshman can feel welcome and accepted to a new environment. While on campus, I witnessed students having a friendly snowball fight and got to speak with the professors that will be instructing me in the fall. Not only are they all warm hearted people, they took the time to learn my name.
I love that Lake State is a small campus. You don't have to travel the whole city for classes and since there are less students you can work with professors one-on-one more easily. I've had my share of annoyances with the way some professors are or how the university my have handled certain situations, but overall I wouldn't want to have gone to college anywhere else.