Lake Superior College Reviews

I think it's great and close to home if you still live in the Duluth area. You have freedom to choose whether to live on or off campus. The classes are nice. The teachers are too.
I decided to start my education at Lake Superior College my senior year of high school by doing PSEO, and now I am soon to be entering my last semester until I recieve my AA. My experience throughout these years have been unforgettable between the classes that I have had and the people I have met. There are some professors that I would never reccomend to others, and others that I cannot speak highly enough of. I enjoy the fact that you are able to recieve your AA degree within 2 years at a very reasonable tuition rate, and to also explore quite a few different career options.
Lake Superior College has been an absolute blessing for me. I came out of high school with no idea what I wanted to do. I was able to take my time here with paying very little for the outstanding quality I received. I highly recommend going here, at any point in your life.
Start Your Review of Lake Superior College
The first year they make you pay for the food plan and dorm but after the first year Lake Superior is great. Its can be worth you buck if you know know what you're doing.
I have really enjoyed the my classes so far at Lake Superior College. The class sizes are small which allows for individual attention. Instrusctors are helpful and always available for questions. Most of all I like that classes are teaching what the industry in the area is calling for and I see that graduates are getting jobs even before graduation.
The community is very connected and it makes the academic side much more bearable. Its not too cheap for a junior college but it does offer more classes, a larger variety and more resources that most as well. The teachers are okay but the majority of general education learning is done through self teaching and showing up for the participation points.
So far going to school here has helped me ease into the student mind set after not being in school for 7 years. The staff is always ready to help answer any questions and anything else the student needs. The only thing I will say is that I wish he cafeteria/cafe was a bit more diverse. But other than that it’s a great little college!
Overall I’ve had a great experience so far at LSC! Everyone is super nice and really helpful. Class sizes are really nice and teachers are really involved.
This is a great college. Professors are very nice and the online campus is easy to use. Thr campus is beautiful and the students are helpful and friendly
This is a great school for non traditional students. The instructors are sensitive to the students needs and learning disabilities.
I find LSC a wonderful diverse environment enriched with intelligent students. The campus is beautiful, and the professors are very helpful.
I’ve greatly enjoyed my experiences at Lake Superior College. Most people seem to, as you might say, “down play” two year schools, but I’ve had many great opportunities, met great people, and learned many great things here, that I don’t feel I would’ve anywhere else.
Lake Superior College offers a superior education without the exspensive pricetag. There professors are kind, knowledgeable, and truly want to help you learn. I couldn't of asked for a better school!
I really love the learning center here. They have professional tutors onsite. There is plenty of parking, and the class sizes are good. They have a lot of events, and resources.
I have always been a bit skeptical about community colleges (as are many people, I believe), but I have had a great experience at LSC thus far. All of the instructors and advisors have been incredibly helpful, the facilities are beautiful and clean, and it's very affordable. I look forward to continuing my education here.
I loved this college. The professors are very involved and always willing to help. Everyone there is very diverse and tight knit at the same time. I highly reccommend this college. It is simple and a great start to an adults future.
I love lake Superior College it has been an excellent experience for me, teacher know there stuff, the over college has been excellent!!
Start Your Review of Lake Superior College
Lake Superior College is a great community college, especially when you consider how cheap it is for cost of attendance. It's a great option if you're going for a 4 year degree and looking to save a little money in the process. My main complaint was that I oftentimes could not take the classes I needed because they were full or all scheduled at the same time in the semester.
LSC is a great college to start with if you're not quite sure what you want to be when you grow up. I got my Associate of Arts degree here, and the small class sizes made it really easy to connect with the professors. The campus is great, and there are always student events going on.
I believe that LSC is overall a very good institute if you are looking to get your general education courses done. It is very affordable and although there are no on campus housing options there are many independent student housing throughout Duluth and Superior. The only bad thing I have to say about LSC is the parking; if you don't have an 8am class the chances of getting a parking spot that is even relatively close is slim to none.