High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Police and Criminal Science98 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities78 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)28 Graduates
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Computer Installation and Repair12 Graduates
Child Care Provider10 Graduates
Agricultural Business8 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician6 Graduates
Linguistics, Interpretation, and Translation6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lake Region State College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Lake Region State College Reviews
I enjoy the academic part of Lake Region State College very much and am glad to be a part of the fitness program like I am. Other areas of the college could use some improving however. First to come to my mind, the food service & some instructors aren't teaching up to the college level like I would hope sometimes. I think the overall environment could using some improving for sure; and it would be nice to see more money go into the school itself.
Lake Region State College is one of those colleges that makes you feel welcome no matter who you are, from the professors to the costodians, to the students everyone makes you happy and you will make a lot of great friends here, but I will say the campus food it ok, it could be better.
It is a small, well-connected campus. It is cheaper, but not worse in any way by educational standards.