Lake Region State College is ...
NJCAA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Police and Criminal Science112 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities94 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)35 Graduates
Business Administration and Management27 Graduates
Agricultural Business18 Graduates
Computer Installation and Repair16 Graduates
Child Care Provider14 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician8 Graduates
Athletic Training7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lake Region State College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Lake Region State College Reviews
Review Lake Region State College
I love my program! Have some of the best instructors available.
I recommend the nursing program!
Great School for Transition from High School to College – I was accustomed to a very rigorous academic load in high school. I have been able to handle the homework load fairly easily. The class sizes are small. The professors are available for help pretty much when you need them. The class registration process is simple and quick. Since its a small school there are no lines or stressors associated with registration, its all done on a computer. The reason I give it a B- is because the classes tend to decrease as the semester goes along. Students either drop out or dont attend. There are study groups for the math and sciences. Tutoring available as well.