Laguna College of Art & Design is ...
Laguna College of Art & Design Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.24 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Laguna College of Art & Design Reviews
Beautiful mountains and an extremely gorgeous ocean view makes LCAD one of the most natural and refreshing college. Consisting of a very vigorous academic system only improves the students ability. The school provides so many utilities just for the students such as cintiqs, drawing tablets, computer rooms, a huge library full of comfortable chairs, multiple rooms for the students use, and transit for to transfer between campuses. This school provides only the best, experienced teachers who love teaching their students. Providing many free events for their students to help aid them along their education and career. Even taking it as far as to plan job events at the campus that has Disney, Blizzard, and other companies to attend and hire students.
The campus is quite beautiful and quaint with a wonderful artistic atmosphere. The professors are very knowledgeable and work within the fields they are teaching; though the work load is rather heavy. However, things worthwhile don’t come easy and hard work and dedication is a must. With that being said, it would be nice if the campus wasn’t broken into two different locations. Also, crossing Laguna Canyon Rd can be quite dangerous, traffic is absolutely horrible and people don’t like stopping even though there’s a light!
So far I have absolutely loved my time at Laguna College of Art and Design. The campus is beautiful and intimate. The student life is one of the best aspects. There are plenty of fun, art related events throughout the year. I have had some amazing professors who really have invested in me. However, like any school, I have also had some professors who were not very helpful at all. Thankfully, the positive outweighs the negative at my school. The benefits of a all school are evident- I am able to grow close relationships with my favorite professors and the community is tight knit.