LaGrange College Reviews

It’s rather exspensive for what you get. The dorms need to be remodeled and their security needs to be fixed.
I enjoy the friendly, small town atmosphere that LaGrange College has. I'm a freshman and I already feel at home every time I step foot on the campus. I don't feel like an outsider and that's one of the great things about the campus. Everyone makes you feel welcomed and it is a very inviting college. If I had to changed anything, it would be the expenses but overall it is a great college and the faculty are amazing.
I liked the campus and the facilities because there is a lot of good looking ones. It's just that it's very secluded and in a small area. Dorms are alright but overall a good school to touch down for 4 years.
Start Your Review of LaGrange College
As soon as I took the tour, I knew this is where I belonged. I didn't want to be a number at a big school. With only 1100 students you get to know so many people and the professors really do want to get to know you and help you succeed!
There's so many school events and the faculty really cares about you and wants to see you succeed. The library is so fantastic and helps with any and all assignments. The food is good but gets repetitive from time to time. The morning Starbucks lady is so sweet and I look forward to seeing her smiling face.
I am an incoming Freshman. So far my experience has been great. Very individualized attention, and assistance. Everyone is helpful and wants to see you succeed. My concern is the cost of attendance and the debt I will have when I graduate. I have been told there will be plenty of support around internships and job placement--hope this holds out to be true.
I came to LaGrange solely for sports and ended up falling in love. This college is what you make of it. If you sit in your dorm of course you aren’t going to have fun. Get out and get involved!
An overall learning experience. Some professors are really good and others not so much. The food is decent I guess. The dorms aren’t too bad. Its acceptable for what it is.
LaGrange College is an excellent institution for learning. Do not get me wrong. But the required classes you have to take are ridiculous considering the fact everyone has a different major, minors, etc. so that’s a problem. The nightlife is awful. No parties, events, barely anything. And there’s barely any people of color. Don’t go here if you expect to do your work then relax with a good party because it’s not happening.
Small college campus for introverts and extroverts a like. It has amazing nursing, theater, education, and music composition programs. Safe and friendly campus, with faculty that want students to thrive.
LaGrange College is great if you are interested in an environment that is similar to a close net community. Classes are also nice because they are so small, which allows the professors to help their students more than if they were to attend a larger school.
LaGrange College is a private liberal institution. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in the Arts, Business, or Nursing this is the school for you. The campus carries a vibe that leaves you surprised. On LaGrange territory everyone is encouraged to let their creative side out and do something different. No matter what it is. There are a dozen of neat things to do around campus too!
I liked the small college atmosphere. There will be a lot of one on one tutoring with the professors teaching such a small population. It is also very close to home. Since I will be playing football there, the coaches were very great people to be around. Also with me wanting to be a civil engineer. Lagrange has a pre-engineering program and has dual degree program with Georgia Tech and Auburn. Those two schools are well known for the engineering.
I love the small college atmosphere at LaGrange. It's about three times the size of my (large) high school but the classes are smaller. Student engagement always has fun activities planned and while the city doesn't offer much, surrounding areas do.
I liked the tour of LaGrange College. I was able to take a tour of the campus, and I even got the chance to sit in on a class. Also, I met with the coaches and the team sounds like it would be a great experience.
LaGrange College lacked in the overall category student life, but it compensated for this weakness with its prestigious academics. While I would like to see a more student-friendly environment at LaGrange, I would change nothing about its engaging and professors who make the strong academic reputation of the institution possible.
LaGrange college is very good on academics and helping you get a job, but the overall annual price of the school is too high!
Start Your Review of LaGrange College
I really enjoy the small campus feel and the amount of one on one time you get with your professors. There are more sustainability efforts on campus, which is really exciting. They have a great English department. However, the campus is not the most diverse. This is to be expected in a small town, but unfortunate nonetheless. There are also not very many extracurricular opportunities outside of Greek Life.
Im currently in the RN-BSN program and am very pleased with the administration, help from the educators and ease of use the program offers. The fact that the school has maintained accreditation for the nursing program since the opening of the program is amazing.
Awesome school! The professors are great and care about your education! The professors are very accommodating and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure that you succeed! The school is located in Downtown Lagrange which makes it convenient to local attractions (movies, restaurants, etc.).