LaGrange College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.18 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.24 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
LaGrange College Reviews
LaGrange College is a private liberal institution. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in the Arts, Business, or Nursing this is the school for you. The campus carries a vibe that leaves you surprised. On LaGrange territory everyone is encouraged to let their creative side out and do something different. No matter what it is. There are a dozen of neat things to do around campus too!
Awesome school! The professors are great and care about your education! The professors are very accommodating and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure that you succeed! The school is located in Downtown Lagrange which makes it convenient to local attractions (movies, restaurants, etc.).
The rooms are all bigger than most college dorm rooms. There are some buildings that are very old and you can tell their age, but it is still better than most of the state school dorm rooms. The school makes it impossible for students to choose to live off campus in most ways. Henry is the worst dorm, there are bugs everywhere and it is a motel set up. I currently live there and it is honestly very loud and the ventilation system is not very good. The apartments are very very nice and each student gets an individual room and two people share 1 bathroom, and 4 people share a living room and kitchen. It is actually a great space. There is a workout space in one building and not really many amenities in other buildings. Laundry is usually a hassle, but I feel like that is typical of any college except that our laundry is free. The housing process is simple, so there can't be any complaints there besides the fact that the housing lottery is just time consuming. On campus housing is very expensive, so I feel like they should allow for some off campus options for more students. The best thing about housing is that you are always less than a 5 minute walk from all of your classes!