Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College Reviews

This is a great 2 year college. The classes are small, the professors are knowledgeable, and the culture is rich. The only con is that it is only a 2 year college. It needs to be a 4 year to attract more students, but it’s a great start.
I love this school. The staff is super educated and the classes are very well managed. The staff are very supporting and encouraging as well as a motivator to continue education beyond imaginable limits. The application process was easy and accessible, the student site is easy to manage.
I like this college because there is small classes. you get more one on one time with teachers. There is also a few different programs to help students with work. They help you and try to help you succeed.The one thing I would change, is that they need more programs and courses.
Start Your Review of Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College
I really enjoy the friendly faces! Everyone is always so willing to help you when you need it. I also really love that it is a friendly home environment. I feel safe and at home here in this school. I would not change a thing about this place!
When I first entered the Lac Courte Orielles community college I was a little nervous. After I started talking to everyone that worked there I knew that I wanted to go to school there. They got me set up with my advisors who helped me set my schedule and get started on my future.
Right now i'm in the Liberal Arts/General Studies degree and i like it so far. The workload is okay and i like my classes.
It's a good school. They add a good amount of the Native American tradition into your classes which is nice.
Ive had no problems thus far when it comes to transferring credits
I had a lot of help with my online courses, working on getting a study group together.
Ive never checked out the post-grad services at my school and don't plan on going to grad school
want to do an intership this semester, so when I got through it I will let you's know!
I love the class sizes, can get a lot of one on one time, as apposed to just being a number on a roster.
over all good... its harder for students who are not tribal members due to financial reasons. and some decendants are eligible for bia scholarships... the additional cost of books ect are not coverd on basic grants unless you have some coming in other than pell. but professors are very educated people in their fields and are constantly willing to share their knowledge about topics in and out of the classroom
I am trying to earn my associates degree in Liberal Arts in hopes that I may transfer to a university in Wisconsin. I am also attending an internship that is aiding me in my career choice.
All of the teachers and instructors know me and give me a lot of credit for my hard-work.
I am currently interning at a journalism/communications firm and I am learning a lot about the career I plan to enter into.
I have completed the first semester with flying colors, earning a 4.0 GPA.
Start Your Review of Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College
It is a small college and the classes are great because I know everyone in them which makes it so much easier. It is not as expensive as other colleges which is great.
It's very friendly and culture oriented!
Since it is a small college, you get to know everyone there. I have family and friends that go there so i will thankfully know people and won't be lost