grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Valuegrade B+
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade C+
- Party Scenegrade C
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade B+
- Dormsgrade A
- Campus Foodgrade B+
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Safetygrade A minus
NCAA Division III (without football)
Division III Independents
La Roche University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
$21,679 / year
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
$20,051 / year
Students Receiving Financial Aid
grade B minus
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 23 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Management Sciences and Information Systems51 Graduates
- Nursing29 Graduates
- Psychology29 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies23 Graduates
- Accounting22 Graduates
- Information Technology22 Graduates
- Health Professions20 Graduates
- Computer Science18 Graduates
- Radiation Therapy17 Graduates
- Marketing16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 16 responses
- Average looking31%
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 31 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 13 responses
- Open for your success38%
- Diverse, welcoming and caring atmosphere.15%
- Clique centered8%
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
$40,400 / year
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 9 responses
La Roche University Reviews
Rating 3.46 out of 5 305 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I am starting grad school at La Roche in a few weeks and I had the most amazing application process. The staff is amazingly supportive, encouraging and helpful. I can't wait to get started, if the application process is any indication, this school is going to be phenomenal!
I attended La Roche from 2010-2015 back when it was still a college. Overall, my experience was pretty good. In terms of academics and the staff there, I would say it was pretty good. They could do better in terms of helping students find a job though. In terms of student life, there wasn't much to do which was the downside since most students are commuters and most go home on the weekends. In terms of facilities, most buildings are very modern. They did renovations after I graduated so it looks way better, before I graduated, some buildings, especially the Science Center, Square, Mahler, Peters, and Schneider were looking run down. They updated all those areas so they look better. The Kerr Fitness and Sports Center has a walking track, it could be wider instead of just two lanes but I still loved it. The gym capacity should be increased. The food in the cafeteria was hit or miss but the Redhawk Cafe was better. I met some great friends there and made some great memories.
I have been applied to La Roche from the other side of the country, the staff has been amazingly helpful in walking me through the process online and helping me prepare for my graduate program at La Roche, which I start in a few weeks. I am over the moon excited to get started!