La Roche College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Division III Independents
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Management Sciences and Information Systems64 Graduates
Radiation Therapy29 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies25 Graduates
Business Administration and Management14 Graduates
Information Technology13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
La Roche College Reviews
Very inviting all the time, everyone here, staff and students are very welcoming and accommodating. Overall, a very good education so far!
La Roche College is a wonderful school for those looking to learn in a small community with people from all around the world. Our goal is to be the best for the world, and that is something that inspires me to continue doing well at La Roche. When I graduate, I will be someone who helps the world with my degree. I was very nervous to start college, as most people are. I'm a commuter and was very afraid that I wouldn't make friends. The wide range of commuters and residents is wonderful, I don't feel alone because almost half of the campus commutes too! I have loved my experience at La Roche so far and I can't wait for the next three years!
La Roche College is a wonderfully diverse school of both academics and nationalities. Here I've been introduced to so many new people and topics of discussion that I might not have been at another institution. There is also the matter of how its not just a school, its a family. All the professors know you by name, they know where you are from and they know when you have your ups and downs. They always make the greatest effort to see you succeed academically and mentally.