High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.28 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
La Roche College Reviews
At first, I was very unsure of whether I would be happy at La Roche or not. All of my friends at the time were applying and going into bigger schools so I felt like I was not achieving enough. However, when I got to La Roche, I knew it would be home. Even though the school is on the smaller side, I enjoy the smaller classes and how the professor gives one on one attention to each student. Also, the campus feels very safe compared to a big city campus and even if I have later classes I know I will be safe walking. La Roche also has so many different opportunities available such as the travel abroad program which is amazing. You are allowed to study abroad at virtually no cost since everything is included in you tuition!
La Roche may seem like a tiny dot on a map to some, but La Roche college has so many things to offer to students and I am proud to be a part of it! The school has many clubs for students to join which range from doing many different things. One great thing that La Roche offers to students which other schools don't is the chance to study abroad. What is special about the study abroad opportunities at La Roche doesn't have you pay extra money for the trip. When paying for tuition, study abroad is included in that which makes it impossible to pass up!
Very inviting all the time, everyone here, staff and students are very welcoming and accommodating. Overall, a very good education so far!