High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Management Sciences and Information Systems64 Graduates
Radiation Therapy29 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies25 Graduates
Business Administration and Management14 Graduates
Information Technology13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.28 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
La Roche College Reviews
La Roche may seem like a tiny dot on a map to some, but La Roche college has so many things to offer to students and I am proud to be a part of it! The school has many clubs for students to join which range from doing many different things. One great thing that La Roche offers to students which other schools don't is the chance to study abroad. What is special about the study abroad opportunities at La Roche doesn't have you pay extra money for the trip. When paying for tuition, study abroad is included in that which makes it impossible to pass up!
Very inviting all the time, everyone here, staff and students are very welcoming and accommodating. Overall, a very good education so far!
La Roche is a small college but offers a very diverse environment. Professors care about their students and are very committed to providing a welcoming learning environment. I would not say that the academics are very difficult, although I am sure you would be able to find challenging classes if this is a concern. There is a strong sense of community within the school, but it lacks a lot of the social benefits that other schools may offer and sometimes it's hard to find something to do.