LA College International Reviews

Unique Features – At La College International online classes, I am able to study, discuss information with students and instructors in my own personal space. There is little to no distractions. These unique features deserve an A+ in my opinion, because when I attended college previous to La College International, my grades did not hold up as well as I am doing now. I had many distractions with other classmates, I needed to go away from my home which took an hour to school and back. I feel when attending school online helps me to accomplish many more things.
Highly Accesible Numerous Access Points – I found the resources on campus to be excellent and well inline with my expectations.
Personality and Charm – The people make it what it is a great place to be!
Start Your Review of LA College International
This school made my return very painless. Took care of all the details and treated me with respect and dignity.
Post-Grad Services – I really like that the school offers additional loan fundings that offer a grace period for repayment of any school loans. The career services also helps to gain access with job-employment and readiness techniques for the students.
The student body ranges from high school graduates to older returning adults who have the interest of furthering their education as a career goal. The students range in all ethnic, economic, etc. diversity, and participate with other students on a regular basis with discussion forums.
Health Care Administration – I absolutely love the conveinance of the online degree programs. The course work and materials are straight forward, and are not too complicated to understand. The program is very well organized and student participation is excellent with the discussion forums provided.
My Academic Flexibility as an Online Student – I have great flexibility as an online student with LA College International. I am able to work around my schedule to a minimum. The instructor's are available through weekly discussions, email and some by phone. Transferring my credits from my previous school was done with no problems. I really feel I made a great decision in choosing LA College International.
NETWORK RELIABILITY – THE NETWORK HAS BEEN VERY RELIABLE. THE FEW TIMES THERE WAS PROBLEM THE IT DEPARTMENT HAD IT UP AND RUNNING IN A MATTER OF HOURS. THE SCHOOL AND THE PROFESSORS ALWAYS GIVE EXTENSIONS IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH DROPBOXES OR ANYTHING ELSE.
ALL RELATIONSHIPS – COMPARED TO MY FORMER COLLEGE, THESE PROFESSORS REALLY ARE INTERESTED IN THE STUDENTS' SUCCESS. THEY INTERACT ALL THE TIME IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS AND THEY WILL HELP YOU GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. THE DISCUSSION GROUPS ARE GREAT. THE PEOPLE I HAVE MET ARE VERY HELPFUL AND ENCOURAGING. THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE CLASSROOM, BECAUSE A LOT OF THE PROFESSORS SEEMED MORE INTERESTED IN THEIR NEXT RESEARCH PAPER OR GRANT.
PROFESSORS INVOLVEMENT – WHENEVER I HAVE NEEDED TO ASK MY PROFESSOR A QUESTION, HE OR SHE HAVE PROMPTLY RETURNED MY EMAIL OR PHONE CALLS. THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND DID NOT DO IT IN A CONDESCENDING WAY.
The classes and teachers were the best part. When it comes to finding out about grades and money, then that is the hard part.
I Never Know Whats Going on? I kept receiving pell grant and financial statements with incorrect information on it. I thought my degree was cheaper then it really cost. The person who signed my up gave me a lot of incorrect information.
I go to school online so I have no view of how things are on campus. I will go there for my graduation though. My favorite experiences with LA College is being able to access my books online. Even though some schools offer online classes, they still only issue hard copy textbooks. My school is unique to me because it seems like it has extra administrative support. I would choose LA College again because I love everything about it. The teachers are wonderful and will give you one on one time if you ask. I know that I will choose my school again because i am going for my A.A. degree now, but I will return shortly after to grab my batchelor's. It is a great school to attend.