Kirkwood Community College Reviews

Kirkwood is a great 2 year university that is a cheaper option to help you jumpstart your college career while saving money in more ways than one.
I like the laid back environment but I wish there were more exciting student events and ways to meet new people.
Kirkwood Community College is definitely one of the most affordable colleges in the state of Iowa. This means that education can and will be more accessible to many people, which is important for our society. I think that Kirkwood Community College is great because there are smaller class sizes so you feel as though you aren't one out of a hundred people sitting in a lecture hall. Buildings also aren't very spread out, which means that students can easily walk to different classes using the provided sidewalks.
Start Your Review of Kirkwood Community College
Kirkwood Community College is incredible. All of the professors I have had are very kind and helpful. Not only the professors, the other students are also extremely kind. It has been a very positive experience for me at Kirkwood and I would definitely recommend looking into it.
The teachers are friendly, and as a high school student, I'm really greatful towards them that they also offer many college courses on Kirkwood campus to students like me.
I enjoy the many choices Kirkwood gives their students from activities to do, not only on campus, but off campus as well. Free tickets to games, events sponsored by Kirkwood for the students. Kirkwood and their faculty put the students first and I really enjoy that about the school.
What I like about Kirkwood Community College is the campus. It is a beautiful campus with a lot of room and parking. The students and professors are all very nice there and are always willing to help you out.
Faculty is kind and helpful. Would recommend for those unsure what they want to major in. You're able to get your gen eds for cheaper.
Kirkwood is very affordable and has multiple convenient locations. The campus is very inclusive to everyone.
Kirkwood is a very good community college with a wide array of academic programs. The professors are very personable, but there isn't student life aside from parties.
The college is a good one to go to if you want to get more bang for your buck. The tuition with the college is decently priced and they do offer benefits for being a student. i.e. open quiet study computer lab with class specific software, a rec center open to students for free, with a bus sticker you also get route 7 bus free to ride. The student population is also very diverse so you get to experience many different people through your studies.
I enjoyed most of my time at Kirkwood. I would say that you should do your research on professors. It is truly hit or miss. You can have some really great ones and then you can have TERRIBLE ones, but all in all it has been a great experience and the cost savings alone has truly been a blessing for me.
It is a good college for community college. Some of the instructors could be better. But the food is good.
I highly recommend Kirkwood Community College. They have any learning options with in class on compass, extension locations all over Iowa, and online. The faculty are helpful and friendly. There are also many supports available for students such as tutoring.
Life changing experience. I was nervous about the transition from high school to college, however, Kirkwood made it so much easier and smoother for me to start my experience as a college student. As they say 'Start here, go anywhere" I started in kirkwood for my general education for premedical school, to continue at the University of Iowa. Love my friendly and helpful instructors and academic advisers.
I loved Kirkwood's campus and resources they have to offer. I have always found Kirkwood to be very inviting and the professors are all so kind and helpful when learning difficult materials.
Kirkwood has aided me in finding who I am and what I truly want to do with my life. I have made the best of friends and the classes are so small that you get close with all of your classmates.
Start Your Review of Kirkwood Community College
I absolutely love Kirkwood. I have already graduated with one degree here. The staff is very personable.
The teachers are helpful and fun people. Students are nice. The classes aren't too hard but keep your interest.
I am currently enjoying my experience at Kirkwood. The professors are great at their job and are more than willing to help you out. If they can they will stay after class and help you with questions or if they can they have office hours available. The campus is easy to navigate and the students and faculty are more than willing to help you out. There is plenty to do around the area as well.