King's College - Pennsylvania Reviews

I love the campus atmosphere. The small size of the college allows for you to feel like an individual, not just a number. I would like to see more dining choices available to students on campus, as there aren't many choices for late night meals.
Attending King’s made me inspired to be a teacher even more. The education field, as well as the business field, is quite beneficial. I have no complaints about my professors as they make me feel welcome and included. I personally benefited from studying abroad in Africa as King’s provided immense support. Prior from me attending LCCC, King’s has been such a positive transition. I commute to save money, but I heard from fellow peers that housing is satisfying yet competitive. The student life is really involved in the community. Our town is known for good pizza, so we have neighboring food joints that really hit the spot. There are few nightclubs that are worthwhile. Parking would have to be the most annoying. The campus is quite small yet personalized with trees, a courtyard, and benches that highlights King’s scenic environment. If you’re a fan of quaint, suburban colleges that have amazing professors and small classrooms, King’s is a school worth looking into.
King’s College is the most inviting college I have attended. The administrators are well versed in the material being taught, and all display much interest in their areas of study. Not only are the staff welcoming, but they are also very helpful whenever necessary. The college is safe and very commuter friendly.
Start Your Review of King's College - Pennsylvania
I love the experience I am having at King's college. The professors are outstanding. I enjoy the small campus atmosphere. Having classes with 15-20 students, make the learning experience exceptional.
The school molded me into a better person, student, and professional. Perfect school for someone who wants to be directly involved with the inside and outside campus community. You know everyone and make long lasting relationships. High growth potential as an institution as well. Constantly making positive changes. Solid leadership.
All the visits that I have attended have been very informative and friendly. They have a very nice small college feel. Each one of their major programs will challenge the students in a small class environment.
King’s is an absolutely amazing college. It’s such a warm and welcoming environment. The staff at King’s are simply amazing, being teachers, librarians or even the food workers. They are all lovely and supportive.
Loving my college experience, so far. Small school, but i prefer it that way. Our sports teams aren't great, but there's still school spirit. Parties are alright, but don't get your hopes up.
Awesome Place to go to school. I love it there! Even the courses are amazing, the sports program is amazing. The school cares about their athletes.
I love this small private school! Everyone on campus is kind and willing to help out. The professors are wonderful and want to see their students succeed. There are many activities on campus from intramural sports, yoga, movie nights, trivia night, plays and musicals, and debates. The area surrounding campus is okay, but I would not recommend walking alone at any point in the day. The campus is about two blocks from the city center which has plenty of restaurants, and the King's bookstore.
Attending King’s College allowed me to enhance my verbal and communication skills effectively. The education is great and the professors are outstanding.
Definitely not the school for you if you're looking to party. Classes within your major are definitely challenging to prepare you for your future.
I love the campus and the environment on and around the campus. They have a great Business school and I am looking forward to being a student here.
King's College provides an inviting and supportive community of students and faculty to help their students thrive both personally and professionally. With their strong academic programs, campus life, and affordable private tuition, I've come to enjoy the King's life.
My experience at King's College is unique being as I am an African American and Asian Indian woman. The school and area offer very little diversity in their students and staff. I do enjoy my field psychology, but that department is experiencing many changes right now so I am unsure of it's future. The school itself is expanding which I consider to be a plus because it is a very small school.
So far, it has been an okay school. some of the professors will treat the students badly while others are here to see their students succeed. The Education Department is amazing and the educators in that department really care about their students and they will make sure you understand something if you ever needed help.
King's College is a very nice college. King's does a lot for its students, faculty, and the community. The facilities are very nice. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming and the professors are the same way.
Start Your Review of King's College - Pennsylvania
What I like about King's College is the community and environment of the college. Its welcoming to anybody and everyone is nice. Small class sizes is the great thing about King's College and the professors try to help students to the best of their ability.
I transferred to King's and absolutely love it. My teachers and classes are awesome. They give financial aid and really care for their students. Best school in the Wilkes barre area!
The small town like college. The education, faculty, staff and the students the way we get to interact with each other is nowhere to be found in any colleges so easily.