King University - Tennessee Reviews

This is a good college. The only thing that was a little upsetting is I thought the program was going to be all online that is really what I needed. Only after I started they said there were a few classes that I had to attend at a location that I had to drive an hour and a half to get to once a week for months. When those were done there were still other classes I had to drive the same distance for. I was not told this to begin with and probably would not have taken the program. I am a mother with five children and really needed online all the way. But other than that the staff is very friendly and very helpful as long as you contact them. There is no one that contacts you to make sure you are doing okay.
As a parent of four children, I found it hard to find a program that was structured around adult education, until I found King University. When I was younger, I struggled with the ability to balance work/life. Now, with the ability to visit a campus in Knoxville, or being able to complete online courses from an accredited university, the choice was simple. Another significant factor for the decision is the Christian values of King University. I love that King allows you to receive quality education for a bachelor’s in communication and encourages those with Christian values to be outward with faith and motivation. In my opinion, you could not choose a better college. With less than a year to go, I will finish my education in 2019 and be able to show my children; it is never too late to reach your dreams.
I have absolutely loved my time at King University and would continue my graduate school education here, if they had the major I wanted.
Start Your Review of King University - Tennessee
One of the best choices I've made was to attend King University!! The professors and staff were amazing, and beyond helpful! One of the greatest learning experiences I've had!
I take online classes so I do not know much at the school campus. From what I gather from emails and the school's website, student life on campus is a wonderful thing. I wish I lived closer so I could experience the campus every so often.
King University has made going back to school easy with online classes that fit my hectic life. As a mother , wife and full time nurse I am greatful to be able to continue my education without having to step in a classroom.
King is a very good school, the small college atmosphere with mostly athletes is just what I needed for an undergrad degree. Things can be better, but I knew this while choosing King, facilities are old, but filled with good people, and thats what matters. The relationships I created while at King will last a lifetime.
Great school to go to, professors care for you and want you to succeed, small classes, which is nice, but it’s not the school for me.
King University sets a high a standard on academic excellence and makes every effort to assist the students success.
King University is a private Presbyterian college in the beautiful hills of Tennessee. The people here are relatively nice.
The communication program at king University in Knoxville Tennessee is one of the best if not the best communication programs to be ever found in continental America. King University founded in 1867 is an accredited university with over 150 years of experience in providing higher education to people from all walks of life and continents.
The communication program at King is also very family and adult friendly. As a busy real estate business man before enrolling in the communication program at king University, I felt like my dream of acquiring higher education was impossible due to my schedule and family demands but with King it has been possible with flexible hours and very helpful and experienced instructors.
If you are ever look for a quality education at an affordable and accredited university, look no further, King university is the place to be!
There are small class sizes and the professors are friendly and willing to help you. The staff is friendly as well and everyone is fairly easy to access. The best place to study is the library because it is always quiet. It is a hilltop campus, so there is a lot of walking to be done uphill.
I liked the scenery. The sunsets are the best around. I like the availability of professors and the small classroom setting.
The professors are caring and always willing to help! If you are having issues or get stuck in a class and don't know how to do an assignment, they are extremely understanding, patient, and helpful. The best experience I have had at a college.
Excellent college. If you are an out-of-state student there is a lack of grants and scholarships to help you pay for tuition, books and other items. The faculty is very helpful. Your advisors willkeep in touch with you and answer any questions you have.
I am in my last semester at King University in the online communication program, and I’m about to graduate! King has created their online communication program to be affordable and great for the working adult. I took some time from school to work and save money, and attempted to go back traditionally- unsuccessfully. I decided that I needed to attend online so that I could have time to keep up my jobs. I found that King had an online program that included public relations, marketing, interpersonal communication, and more. I aspire to earn a career in public relations upon graduation and this program has equipped me with the knowledge and skills for that. In an online environment, it is important for the professors to respond to emailed questions in a quick manner, and King professors are great with doing this. I would recommend this program to anyone, especially those with families or full-time jobs.
King University provides various programs for adult learners to further their education. I started the online communication program three years ago at the accredited King University. The communication program has provided me with knowledge and information about effective ways to communicate in the world today with new job opportunities. The program has been a great way for me to attend online classes while juggling a family and work. The class schedule is one class every five weeks. This schedule is a great way to focus on one individual class at a time. I would recommend the online classes for anyone that is pursuing a communication degree.
Start Your Review of King University - Tennessee
King University is such an amazing school. I am majoring in Mass Communications. I honestly would have never been able to go back to school if my degree could not have completed online. King University is in Bristol, TN and I live in Virginia. I work full-time, and have a very busy life. Being able to complete a degree online made my life so much simpler. I get stressed sometimes about the work, but every professor has helped guide me through. I can access any of my assignments no matter where I am. The Communications program at King University covers so much material such as advertising, public relations, editing, journalism, and public speaking. The courses have helped me gain more knowledge of the Communications field and confirmed my love for Mass Communications. Personally, I think the program has pushed me to step out of my comfort zone and possibly explore different careers with this degree.
I am an online student in the Communication program at King University. The option of online learning has been helpful to me because I am not within driving distance to campus. Therefore, this allows me to attend classes in an online setting. It also is a great option for adults who work full time and may not feel comfortable in a class room setting. I am a Communication major and I would like to say how very informative the instructors are and they provide you with the tools you will need in the world of communication. The instructors are great about stressing to the students how they are available to help with any questions or concerns you may have, therefore providing a phone number or email. King University is an accredited school and I would highly recommend this university to anyone pursuing a degree and highly recommend King’s communication program and its staff.
I am a student at King University pursuing an online Bachelors of Science in Communication. I would consider this one of the best online schools for communication majors because it covers a variety of topics including editing, public speaking, PR, and rhetoric. This program is so effective because it is an online communication program for working adults. I researched many schools when I decided to switch from traditional to online school and the number of universities that did not cater to my needs and that only took a limited number of my credits shocked me. There are difficulties with online school like lack of community and distance from professors, but I have found that they try and help relieve these issues as much as they can as professors. I would definitely recommend King University!