King University - Tennessee Reviews

I am in my last semester at King University in the online communication program, and I’m about to graduate! King has created their online communication program to be affordable and great for the working adult. I took some time from school to work and save money, and attempted to go back traditionally- unsuccessfully. I decided that I needed to attend online so that I could have time to keep up my jobs. I found that King had an online program that included public relations, marketing, interpersonal communication, and more. I aspire to earn a career in public relations upon graduation and this program has equipped me with the knowledge and skills for that. In an online environment, it is important for the professors to respond to emailed questions in a quick manner, and King professors are great with doing this. I would recommend this program to anyone, especially those with families or full-time jobs.
King University provides various programs for adult learners to further their education. I started the online communication program three years ago at the accredited King University. The communication program has provided me with knowledge and information about effective ways to communicate in the world today with new job opportunities. The program has been a great way for me to attend online classes while juggling a family and work. The class schedule is one class every five weeks. This schedule is a great way to focus on one individual class at a time. I would recommend the online classes for anyone that is pursuing a communication degree.
King University is such an amazing school. I am majoring in Mass Communications. I honestly would have never been able to go back to school if my degree could not have completed online. King University is in Bristol, TN and I live in Virginia. I work full-time, and have a very busy life. Being able to complete a degree online made my life so much simpler. I get stressed sometimes about the work, but every professor has helped guide me through. I can access any of my assignments no matter where I am. The Communications program at King University covers so much material such as advertising, public relations, editing, journalism, and public speaking. The courses have helped me gain more knowledge of the Communications field and confirmed my love for Mass Communications. Personally, I think the program has pushed me to step out of my comfort zone and possibly explore different careers with this degree.
Review King University - Tennessee
I am an online student in the Communication program at King University. The option of online learning has been helpful to me because I am not within driving distance to campus. Therefore, this allows me to attend classes in an online setting. It also is a great option for adults who work full time and may not feel comfortable in a class room setting. I am a Communication major and I would like to say how very informative the instructors are and they provide you with the tools you will need in the world of communication. The instructors are great about stressing to the students how they are available to help with any questions or concerns you may have, therefore providing a phone number or email. King University is an accredited school and I would highly recommend this university to anyone pursuing a degree and highly recommend King’s communication program and its staff.
I am a student at King University pursuing an online Bachelors of Science in Communication. I would consider this one of the best online schools for communication majors because it covers a variety of topics including editing, public speaking, PR, and rhetoric. This program is so effective because it is an online communication program for working adults. I researched many schools when I decided to switch from traditional to online school and the number of universities that did not cater to my needs and that only took a limited number of my credits shocked me. There are difficulties with online school like lack of community and distance from professors, but I have found that they try and help relieve these issues as much as they can as professors. I would definitely recommend King University!
The school was great until the disbanded my major. I was an Athletic Training major and King got rid of it and the nursing program so for that I now have to transfer. The athletics there are not what I thought they would be, they make it sound better than they really are.
The academics at King University are excellent!
I'm in the online Bachelor of Art's in English program. Everything about King University is wonderful. If your looking for a college that offers 100% online programs King University is definitely a great option.
We were required to do a online program on this subject so I feel the school tries to help students with this issue and is very much involved.
They were so helpful with the application process. They contacted me constantly to make sure I was doing everything the correct way and always answered my questions.
I don't live on campus so I can't judge this.
I don't get involved in sororities. It's just not my thing.
I am an online student so I don't have a lot of interaction with the athletic department.
My school has been so helpful in the entire process of enrolling and answering any questions that I may have!
I don't participate, but others I spoke with love it.
The main campus has athletics!
"I am a senior graduating this fall with a Bachelor of Communication, and I'm excited! Going back to school was a personal goal, and I needed a convenient schedule that would accommodate my busy life. King University offers an accelerated program for adult learners they offer online classes or one-night-a-week at the Knoxville campus. Personally, I prefer the convenient schedule of one-night-a-week. I have learned attention to detail and time management skills in the communication program at King University, and these skills have become important because ultimately I am responsible for my education. King University is accredited and offers affordable learning in a Christian environment. What can you do with a communication degree from King University? Studies show that employers seek skills in verbal and written communication, teamwork, and technology. King has prepared me with these skills, I have been challenged to think critically, speak publically, actively listen, and communicate effectively. I encourage you to come and join the King experience."
Review King University - Tennessee
The Communication program at King University has been the savior of my turbulent college career. Before King, I had difficulty committing my time and money to a single major for fear that I would end up unhappy in my journey. However, Communication is the most underrated and the most useful skill anyone can have. This degree is perfect for those, like me, who consider themselves a "jack of all trades." King has made earning my degree simple by offering a convenient, accelerated schedule that I can afford. The Communication classes are small at the Knoxville campus, which caters to people like me who prefer a one-on-one teaching approach. King values community, and I have enjoyed getting to know my Communication classmates. We have great discussions in class as well as outside of class as we work on group projects together. The security guards are very nice, and students feel safe as the grounds are patrolled. The best part about King's Communication program is how involved the faculty and staff are in the education process. Every time I ask for help, I always receive a prompt response from knowledgeable people. My instructors are very active in emailing, and have even offered to Skype on their own time to help me. Overall, I would rate my experience in King's Communication program an A+.
I love going to King University Knoxville Campus! Everyone there really cares about you and wants you to succeed.
The Knoxville campus of King University focuses mainly on BSN, MSN, and DNP Nursing degrees. While these are hard programs, everyone at the school is willing to work with you in order for you to succeed. Once you get your nursing degree you will not have any issue finding a job.