Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management35 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections29 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management22 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching19 Graduates
Information Technology18 Graduates
Studio Arts17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.29 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Keystone College Reviews
I love the campus with everything they have to offer. They have a band program, athletics, and several clubs to be involved in. It's like having a second family because there are always people there to help you. On the other hand some classes have timed tests and teachers expect students to get an A+ in 10 minutes with 17 questions. I feel like they don't understand that it's a lot of information to cover. In a regular classroom there aren't timed tests, you have the whole class period to take it. Giving timed tests doesn't let students think for themselves because they have to rush to get every single question. That minimalizes their capability to do well on a test!
It is a private school so it’s a little more costly than others.It’s a good school to attend if you like a small campus with easy access to nature, there are many hiking trails students have access to. If students do not have a car on campus they do run buses certain days and times of the week that allow those who cannot take themselves transportation. It has nice benefits like providing and iPad to the students that your textbooks come on, as ebooks. But about half the population commutes, which I would recommend. There is not a lot to do on weekends especially those without a car and the dorms could be much nicer. The food isn’t top notch. You also have the choice of eating at the Grill which is a restaurant on campus. Everyone here knows everyone else so it gives the sense of a close knit community within the school. My class sizes are small, the most I’ve had is maybe twenty-five students.
I’m a current student at Keystone and a few things stand out. The first is the small class sizes allows for more student-professor interaction. The second is the professors are excellent and are very proficient in their fields and take great pride in teaching the students. The final thing that stands out is the diversity on campus, which helps lead to a mutual respect among the students on campus. Overall, this is an excellent school and I highly recommend applying. I can promise you will not regret it.