Since its founding in 1890 as a college of liberal arts and practical learning, Keuka College has graduated generations of humanists and scientists, contributive citizens and caring leaders: women and men energetically engaged in the art of leading productive and fulfilling lives. Keuka College students are chosen for reasons of ability and character, and during their Keuka College years, they develop those abilities, discover others they did not know they had, and take responsibility not only of the course of their educations, but the pursuit of their own happiness.
Keuka College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Social Work and Youth Services64 Graduates
Occupational Therapy38 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration32 Graduates
Sign Language15 Graduates
Social Sciences9 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching9 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses