Keuka College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
North Eastern Athletic Conference
Keuka College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management129 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services104 Graduates
Occupational Therapy34 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration33 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching17 Graduates
Foundations of Education9 Graduates
Social Sciences9 Graduates
Sign Language8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Keuka College Reviews
My experience at Keuka College has been great! I have learned so much and made so many friends that I will keep in touch with for a lifetime. One of my favorite things about Keuka College is that it is a small campus and everyone you see is a familiar face. You are likely to develop a personal bond with most/all of your professors, and your professors know you by name, you're not just a number. If you are struggling in one of your classes, you can go to your professors office hours and get all of the help you need. Your professors set you up for success, not for failure. The campus is small and everything is within walking distance, which is really nice, especially when you're in a hurry. The college tries their best to offer activities for you to keep you busy, and of course, the lake being right in your backyard is a huge benefit!
Best time of my life. Made lifelong friends, worked hard, and played hard. Have been employed out of state ever since graduation in 2005. I needed the small college atmosphere as a young man. Professors held me accountable and provided support. A large chunk of student body were student-athletes, which was nice. Had the opportunity to play baseball 4 years at a beautiful college and earn a degree. Priceless.
An openly corrupt president with a lack of money management, bad food service company, lack of government funding to fix buildings (dorms/academic), recently hiring teachers without accurate degrees for the courses.