COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are still here for you! You can sign up for a virtual meeting or reach out to your admissions counselor directly to find out if Keuka College is right for you. Learn More
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeD+
Keuka College is a four-year, private, residential liberal arts institution along the shores of majestic Keuka Lake. Keuka College offers an array of academic opportunities, allowing you to explore a uniquely personalized educational experience. You can choose from 39 undergraduate majors, 28 minors, 30+ concentrations, 8 pre-professional programs, and 7 graduate degree options. Our newest majors include Esports Management and Community Health & Wellness. We offer 40+ clubs and organizations and 22 Division III varsity sports. Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes, you're sure to discover your potential and define your future at Keuka College.
Keuka College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.36 responses
Social Work and Youth Services142 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration40 Graduates
Occupational Therapy32 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching12 Graduates
Sign Language10 Graduates
Social Sciences8 Graduates
Dual Degree Nursing at Keuka College
We've partnered with Finger Lakes Health College of Nursing and Health Sciences to offer a direct-entry, hospital-based nursing program. Within four years, you can earn an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree and a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree. Plus, you'll be eligible for your R.N. certification at the end of your junior year. Apply today!
- of students say they don't have Greek life.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.47 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses