Kettering College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Adventist
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Kettering College Reviews
Kettering offers smaller classroom sizes and it gives you that enables you to get to know your classmates. It also help with your learning experience as teachers are better able to give you individual attention. The lectures always make themselves available outside office hours. Additionally, they do everything in their power to ensure that you understand the information and succeed. Kettering is a faith-based college and the chaplain and teachers are willing to have prayer with you if you need it.
I have liked that the classes are all kept pretty small, so it can be easier to get a one on one with the teachers if need it. The teachers are all passionate about what they are teaching so it makes learning it better. I think that they need to change their transfer of credits review and acceptance because there were classes that I had already taken that they made me retake so that wasted financial aid that I really didn’t have to waste.
Kettering College is great! It is a small school that feels like family, especially when you have been going to small schools your whole life. The teachers are very caring and intelligent and are excited about teaching.