Kentucky State University Reviews

Kentucky State is amazing. It is the ultimate HBCU experience. I love the culture and community. I would only like to change how much aid is available for independent students because I struggle to pay for college being an out of state attendee.
Its not too expensive, its good school you will be able to be more connected with your professor and everyone out there is nice and everyone is like family
My overall experience at Kentucky State University has been so/so. I have to say Attending a HBCU is fun but I don’t think it’s the place for me. It’s too expensive but academics are great.
Start Your Review of Kentucky State University
Overall, I had a pretty good experience. If you like small classes KSU is the place for you. The professors are motivated to assist you with earning your degree and furthering your career.
Great school love it Hello Alexas! We are excited that you have registered to attend New Student Orientation at Albany State University on July 27. Your next step is to fill out the New Student Scheduling Questionnaire: https://www.asurams.edu/Enrollment/orientation/new-student-scheduling-questionnaire/

Txt STOP to cancel
For 2 summers consecutively I have lived on campus at Kentucky State and the experience is one to live for. Students and Administration on campus are very helpful and vibrant, they speak and always seem optimistic. During my time on campus, I attended several events where students as well as myself enjoyed our entire time their. Although it is an HBCU, the environment was friendly for people of all color.
I love the diversity available. Also there are many satellite campuses that allow me to take classes in different towns. Their study abroad program is nice and easy to apply. The information is true and easy to understand. Thankful for my hometown university.
My experience with Kentucky State University has been awesome, such an amazing atmosphere. You automatically make new friends and feel that every student is family. You can focus on one on one teaching that can enhance your knowledge on a professional level.
Kentucky State overall is a great school, this is my second year at this school. I'm a out of state student so this experience was a total shock at first, but once I had got adjusted to it I ended up loving it.
Well this is my second year at Kentucky state overall I love the school and the people. They show that they care about you. Kentucky state is a small school and I love the fact that the classroom are small because a person like me need a lot of one on one time with the profession. Its just a great school to go to.
The school has came a long way since it opened its doors.
its very great. the classes are the perfect size and great teachers.
its very good and aware they keep an eye on the students and make sure everybody is safe.
its good to me as long as I am getting my education and have somewhere to stay.
its very exciting you get to see them step, the probates, and its just a lot of fun.
it is very good. They have a lot of school spirit and they love their school.
The teaching staff is phenomenal! The administration is awful. The school is horribly disorganized and desperately needs order. I'm not sure I would come here again if I had it all over to do.
Start Your Review of Kentucky State University
There are many talented players, but I feel bad for them. They need a lot of updates.
Its alright could be better
The safety on campus is fine.