Kentucky State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities30 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science28 Graduates
Business Administration and Management24 Graduates
Human Development18 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching18 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.22 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.32 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Kentucky State University Reviews
One thing that I love about Kentucky State University is the aspect of family. As an incoming transfer from Murray State University, I did not know what to expect. Since my very first day at Kentucky State University, I can honestly say that I have felt nothing short of love and support from the staff and my peers. The shower of love and support given from this HBCU can only be described as the love in which your ideal family would give. All in all, the school of course isn’t perfect, like most families, but I wouldn’t rather spend what is left of my undergraduate experience elsewhere.
So far Kentucky State University has been an interesting experience, but nothing short of fun. People here are nice to each other and are not afraid to say hello to each other when walking by one another which creates the family atmosphere that the school is known for. It doesn’t however have it’s downfalls as sometimes administration will make decisions that do not have the best student responses. However, the administration does try its best to do what it can to make student experiences as best as it can with what is available. That being said, the school does have many limitations in terms of what it can offer their students.
Great school love it Hello Alexas! We are excited that you have registered to attend New Student Orientation at Albany State University on July 27. Your next step is to fill out the New Student Scheduling Questionnaire: https://www.asurams.edu/Enrollment/orientation/new-student-scheduling-questionnaire/
Txt STOP to cancel
Txt STOP to cancel