Kentucky State University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Kentucky State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities46 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies29 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services14 Graduates
Public Administration12 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.21 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
After Kentucky State University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Kentucky State University Reviews
Review Kentucky State University
Great school love it Hello Alexas! We are excited that you have registered to attend New Student Orientation at Albany State University on July 27. Your next step is to fill out the New Student Scheduling Questionnaire: https://www.asurams.edu/Enrollment/orientation/new-student-scheduling-questionnaire/
Txt STOP to cancel
Txt STOP to cancel
For 2 summers consecutively I have lived on campus at Kentucky State and the experience is one to live for. Students and Administration on campus are very helpful and vibrant, they speak and always seem optimistic. During my time on campus, I attended several events where students as well as myself enjoyed our entire time their. Although it is an HBCU, the environment was friendly for people of all color.
My experience with Kentucky State University has been awesome, such an amazing atmosphere. You automatically make new friends and feel that every student is family. You can focus on one on one teaching that can enhance your knowledge on a professional level.