Kentucky Mountain Bible College Reviews

This is a great college to go to. I am in my Junior year and I can look back and see how far I've come. I'm so much closer to God and I generally have better character qualities because of the things I have learned from KMBC. The Professors are always willing to help. Yes, we are smaller but we are mighty and we have a more personal relationship with not only our staff but also, each other. 10/10 would go again. Well, I'm still going but you get my point.
Kentucky Mountain Bible College offers a academically challenging, biblical based course of study where each student is important and surrounded by a community of individuals who really care about the success of each individual.
Would choose again bc it was life changing
Start Your Review of Kentucky Mountain Bible College
Friendships are amazing here and many will be life long. Also many students find who they are going to marry while they are here.
Being an elementary education major, I'm not only taught what to teach i am taught how to teach and what actually works inside the class room.
The professors here at KMBC actually care about their students, you are not just another paycheck to them, but an actual person.