Kentucky Mountain Bible is a private, non-denominational college located in Kentucky. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 61 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Kentucky Mountain Bible acceptance rate is 58%. Popular majors include Biblical Studies, Religious Studies, and Liberal Arts and Humanities. Kentucky Mountain Bible graduates 21% of its students.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 3.97% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Kentucky Mountain Bible College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Kentucky Mountain Bible College Reviews
Kentucky Mountain Bible College offers a academically challenging, biblical based course of study where each student is important and surrounded by a community of individuals who really care about the success of each individual.
The professors here at KMBC actually care about their students, you are not just another paycheck to them, but an actual person.
Would choose again bc it was life changing