High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Kentucky Mountain Bible College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Kentucky Mountain Bible College Reviews
Kentucky Mountain Bible College offers a academically challenging, biblical based course of study where each student is important and surrounded by a community of individuals who really care about the success of each individual.
The professors here at KMBC actually care about their students, you are not just another paycheck to them, but an actual person.
Would choose again bc it was life changing