Kentucky Christian University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Biblical Studies97 Graduates
Business Administration and Management19 Graduates
Nursing Administration19 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities14 Graduates
Elementary Education10 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies10 Graduates
Counseling Psychology9 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.13 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Kentucky Christian University Reviews
Kentucky Christian University has served me by being a place where I can grow spiritually, socially, and academically. Chapel services on both Tuesdays and Thursdays helped show me the importance of being immersed in the Word day in and day out. The professors in the Bible and Ministry department have poured into me and have given me ample opportunities to invest in the lives of churches around KCU.
The school is pretty decent. I originally had a hard time with it but once I put more thought about it, it really opened up. There are good people here but you have to find him. The Christianity on campus is very liberal, a lot of people drink which is the opposite of what I wanted. I wish they would add more on campus but it is overall pretty good.
Kentucky Christian University has become a place I like to think of as a home away from home. The faculty and staff are constantly there for students, and I feel like everyone is like a huge extended family on campus. I love being able to grow in my faith while also learning what is need to pursue my career.