Kenneth Shuler Cosmetology - Spartanburg is a for-profit college located in Spartanburg, South Carolina in the Greenville Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 89 undergraduate students. The Kenneth Shuler Cosmetology - Spartanburg acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Esthetician and Skin Care, Cosmetology, and Cosmetology Instruction and Salon Management. Kenneth Shuler Cosmetology - Spartanburg alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $16,200.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Spartanburg
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Spartanburg
- NGKenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Greenville
- 2 Year
- Greenville, SC
- 12 reviews
- NGKenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology & Nails - Columbia West
- 2 Year
- Columbia, SC
- NGKenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - North Augusta
- 2 Year
- North Augusta, SC
- 5 reviews
- NGStrand College of Hair Design
- 2 Year
- Myrtle Beach, SC
Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Spartanburg Reviews
I like the campus and the people. They are a great school and the campus is clean along with the inside. they provide amazing work space and reliable time to work and be creative and be ourselves.
our financial administrator is great about applying the money to our account but i need more help . We are pretty independent to get more money available but the disadvantage is lack of knowledge on the student part, i wished the school would give us more options to access more money so we dont start our career in debt for loans
i am doing very well in school but still have loans to pay for. i need help to pay for supplies with school and gas to get there. the school is great they have wonderful teachers and are very encouraging and supportive. they have told us they cant guarantee a job but will assist in looking for available positions to apply at.