Kenneth Shuler Cosmetology - Rock Hill is a for-profit college located in Rock Hill, South Carolina in the Charlotte Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 69 undergraduate students. The Kenneth Shuler Cosmetology - Rock Hill acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Rock Hill
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Rock Hill
- NGCharleston Cosmetology Institute
- 2 Year
- Charleston, SC
- NGKenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Columbia East
- 2 Year
- Columbia, SC
- 1 review
- NGLeGrand Institute of Cosmetology
- 2 Year
- Camden, SC
- NGStrand College of Hair Design
- 2 Year
- Myrtle Beach, SC
Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Rock Hill Reviews
I feel like this school is worth every penny that i have spent so far and will spend in the near future they prepare us so much i don;t think that i could repay them forthe confidence that they have giving mr not just with hair but also the confidence they have shown me to have in myself, with talking to clients and making myslef not only feel good but also look good.
I feel like this is one of the best school anyone could chose to go to, they prepare us for so much i feel like any problem that can or may come up that i am prepared for it and i can solve about any problem that comes my way. i feel very confident about the state board test coming up because our school has taught me so much i feel like i can go int he with my head held high and ace the test. they are so welcolmeing and loving, not only to us (students) but also to the clients and very professional. I love everything about our school.
Great Computer network they allow us to print and copy anything we need so they are great. We have wifi so all the computer run fast and very efficent.