Kennesaw State University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Atlantic Sun Conference
Kennesaw State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.251 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.261 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.260 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 163 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.277 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.342 responses
After Kennesaw State University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.186 responses
Kennesaw State University Reviews
Review Kennesaw State University
Kennesaw is definitely high on my list to attend the institution. I've taken multiple tour of the Kennesaw campus and have enjoyed every minute of it. The university really prepared the guide for whatever question because anything I asked, the tour guide was more than willing to answer and even if on the off chance they did not know, there would be a student commuting to a class who could cheerfully respond. Of course, every campus could use some improvement but it seems like Kennesaw actually cares about its campus and is constantly improving even if those are trivial fixes! I love Kennesaw, GO OWLS!
I love Kennesaw State University because the campus is clean, beautiful, and close together. The professors are well-qualified and the student body is diverse. Above all, it is affordable and highly respected!
At first, I would get nervous and almost cry when someone mentioned the word "college" to me. I went to an open house at my school and absolutely fell in love. The food was amazing, the classrooms are all decent sizes, and the professors I have had have all been wonderful. When I started I didn't really know anybody and my roommates were all a lot olde than me. I quickly made friends who will most likely be lifelong friends. The acedemics have been challenging but bearable. I have really enjoyed my college experience so far and I can't wait to see what the next few years hold!