High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.251 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.267 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.266 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 169 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.283 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.348 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 190 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.186 responses
Kennesaw State University Reviews
I transferred from KSU and now go to a different college. I enjoyed my time there, but it definitely could have been better. I had professors who would lock their doors after their class started, and refused to let students in, even if they were only a minute late! I had another professor who never actually taught his subject, and went on and on about his wife. However, there were also good professors, and some classes that I will never forget!
Kennesaw State has a beautiful campus and clean facilities. The professors, on average, are very helpful. However, they aren't all perfect, but that's to be expected since nowhere is! Student life on campus is lively and open to everyone, making the university a fun and welcoming environment.
My experience at Kennesaw State University has been great. The professors work with their students, so everyone is on the same page, and they also offer study groups in case there are any misunderstandings during class. The academic advisors send out reminders to set up appointments for class scheduling. There are several extracurricular activities on campus, and work opportunities offered on campus for students. There are many plays, musical concerts, and dances offered by the departments to help the students get involved. There are also intramural activities like soccer, basketball, and flag football. There are tutors available in the library center, and you can also go to the second level of the library, and set up a study group and not interrupt anyone because it is full of study groups as well. Kennesaw State University a great school to go to because you have fun while working towards your degree.