Kendall College Reviews

Everything is a mess at Kendall College. I'm transferring out because of the mergers and changes. Some programs are affected more than others.
Kendall is a great school for people that want to study culinary or Baking and Pastry. You get hands on experience.
Kendall College is an excellent place to enhance your culinary or baking & pastry skills. Its a great place to learn new things and use what they give you to find out what path you want to choose.
Start Your Review of Kendall College
Confusing information out there. What is happening to Kendall College next year? Communication has been very poor.
Poor Kendall College. I hardly knew ye. Not sure how it will work but we are being consolidated into National Louis University.
This college is done. Bankrupt. Students are being transferred to NLU even though some of their programs don't have the same accreditation.
I haven't been there but I would love to attend this college and study for culinary arts and pastry chef.
I love this school. They offer so many opportunities here and networking and meeting new people is great. It's a very diverse school so it's great to learn with people from all around the world.
The hospitality program is strong and I had a job before graduation. I do feel like I missed out in things that you would experience at a bigger university.
Online classes can be very frustrating. I have found a lack of instruction and support to be the main issues. Although the selection has improved.
I value the diversity a lot. I enjoyed the hospitality program. There aren't a ton of opportunities though.
My experience here has been great there are great people, education, and a few clubs here that would make anyone happy and excited to become a part of Kendall.
Kendall is an awesome college for early childhood education degree and gives you the right classes and experience to learn the material for your degree. The online courses for first-timers can take some time getting use to but once you taken a course online it's a simple process.
I love being able to get my degree on-line while working full time. I wouldn't change anything. From Financial Aid to the professors, everything is great!
Kendall college offers a culinary and education experience on ground or online. This is a plus for those who are not able to sit in a classroom. This is welcoming experience for me to be online. The professors are uniquely qualified and they are always ready and available. They make the classes very interesting and you have 10 week blocks with 2 weeks off before the next semester begins. Kendall was referred to my by 2 of my colleagues at work who have already completed their BA's here. It is the best experience for my in the field of education to be a part of the Kendall college family. I highly recommend this experience. The faculty is outstanding.
Kendall is a great school with a down to earth atmosphere. The staff is great when it comes to helping you with your coursework. The diversity is great you get to meet people from many different countries
Hands down best college I have attended. I feel my instructors value my time and are supportive. The pace of the online classes works well. I think the cost is appropriate for my education.
Start Your Review of Kendall College
In general, Kendall College isn't known. But when it comes to hospitality institutions, Kendall is well known. Job prospects in my field are immense and I do not see myself struggling to find a job upon graduation.
Theres a good amount of professors who are outstanding, and there are some outliers who are burnt out or just shouldn't be teaching.
The advising program has been nothing but a pain to work with. They have not been helpful in amy way, in fact they have been detrimental to me graduating in a timely manner.