Kendall College Reviews

I really liked my experience at Kendall College. It is a small school so teachers have time to give you good feedback. One thing I would like to see change is that they should have more opportunities for baking and pastry students.
The enrolling process was very positive as my enrollment advisor was helpful and extremely attentive. I have also had great experiences with all of my professors thus far.
Kendall is a great school for people that want to study culinary or Baking and Pastry. You get hands on experience.
Start Your Review of Kendall College
Kendall College is an excellent place to enhance your culinary or baking & pastry skills. Its a great place to learn new things and use what they give you to find out what path you want to choose.
This college is done. Bankrupt. Students are being transferred to NLU even though some of their programs don't have the same accreditation.
I haven't been there but I would love to attend this college and study for culinary arts and pastry chef.
I love this school. They offer so many opportunities here and networking and meeting new people is great. It's a very diverse school so it's great to learn with people from all around the world.
My experience here has been great there are great people, education, and a few clubs here that would make anyone happy and excited to become a part of Kendall.
Kendall is an awesome college for early childhood education degree and gives you the right classes and experience to learn the material for your degree. The online courses for first-timers can take some time getting use to but once you taken a course online it's a simple process.
I love being able to get my degree on-line while working full time. I wouldn't change anything. From Financial Aid to the professors, everything is great!
Kendall college offers a culinary and education experience on ground or online. This is a plus for those who are not able to sit in a classroom. This is welcoming experience for me to be online. The professors are uniquely qualified and they are always ready and available. They make the classes very interesting and you have 10 week blocks with 2 weeks off before the next semester begins. Kendall was referred to my by 2 of my colleagues at work who have already completed their BA's here. It is the best experience for my in the field of education to be a part of the Kendall college family. I highly recommend this experience. The faculty is outstanding.
Kendall is a great school with a down to earth atmosphere. The staff is great when it comes to helping you with your coursework. The diversity is great you get to meet people from many different countries
Hands down best college I have attended. I feel my instructors value my time and are supportive. The pace of the online classes works well. I think the cost is appropriate for my education.
Theres a good amount of professors who are outstanding, and there are some outliers who are burnt out or just shouldn't be teaching.
In general, Kendall College isn't known. But when it comes to hospitality institutions, Kendall is well known. Job prospects in my field are immense and I do not see myself struggling to find a job upon graduation.
The advising program has been nothing but a pain to work with. They have not been helpful in amy way, in fact they have been detrimental to me graduating in a timely manner.
The online courses I have taken at Kendall have been very well run and regimented making it easy to schedule when to get assignments done.
Start Your Review of Kendall College
I am not yet at that point in my career to adequately answer this question.
I struggled to choose a rating for this one. There are some professors that are absolutely incredible at what they do. But, on the flip-side there are some professors who are clearly burnt out and that do not take the time to respond to e-mails making students feel un-important.
I am seeking a bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management with a concentration of Beverage Management. I would have to say that my professors are absolutely qualified to be teaching these courses, but some of the core curriculum that goes along with the Hospitality school is only focused towards hotel & lodging concentrations. This causes some of the classes to be irrelevant.