Kellogg Community College Reviews

Friendly Staff. Nice buildings. Good teachers. In and out for classes environment with a nice community area as well.
Friendly advisers and teachers. Online classes are taught by knowledgeable teachers who are fair. Great online student to student interaction.
It was an ok experience like it was a nice school itself, it is just the vibe around it which makes the school a lot more boring. People want attend college to enjoy their college life and experience the real meaning of a College Student. I get told how it is so fun and you get the chance to actually grow up to an adult with my school the only experience you get is growing up to an adult and being on your own.
Start Your Review of Kellogg Community College
I like that Kellogg Community College has great allied health programs and it close to my home. I am currently in the Physical Therapist Assistant program, graduating class of 2020. I hear nothing but great things about the program and it is actually titled a "World Renowned Program." I can not wait to begin my journey. I dislike the staff there. None of the academic advisors or general staff have a clue what is going on. I met with two different academic advisors and they both told me completely two different things. So I took it upon myself to email the President of KCC because I was very concerned in getting into the PTA program.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. I came to an event to get more information, and ended up being able to apply to the college and for financial aid before I left, as well as meeting with an academic advisor. They always have someone willing and able to help you. Academic advising is set up not only by appointment, but there is always an adviser available for walk-ins as well. All my professors have truly wanted every student to succeed and are willing to help any student who is trying to learn. The college has students in the computer lab to help you when registering for classes, and answer any questions you may have concerning financial aid or signing up for a payment plan.
Kellogg Community College I feel is very professional and advanced in education. I feel very welcome and all the staff was very helpful to me when I came in. I am really excited to continue my education here!
KCC has a really nice campus and is a very comfortable environment. In addition to that, the staff and students are equally as nice and supportive. The learning environment is beyond expectation and I would definitely recommend KCC to everyone.
I did not like the way some instructors taught class. Their method was boring. I understand that school isn't supposed to be full of excitement, but in the field that i was studying should of at least kept my attention. Note taking from a few instructors were impossible. They were hard to follow
Kellogg community college(KCC) is an excellent school to attend to. The school offers many certificates and degrees. The professors and all the staff members are very helpful and supportive. Also, while the other colleges raise the tuition fees KCC freeze the tuition fees until the next year.
I love the nursing program at Kellogg Community College. All the graduates are super helpful and the instructors are amazing. Everyone is willing to help each other out.
Kellogg Community College has made it possible for me to further my education as an adult. There is a lot of study help and the professors are always willing to set up a meeting if you are struggling understanding a lesson.
Kellogg community college is a great place for older more traditional students . The online classes are flexible and fit with h my busy lifestyle
My professors at Kellogg Community College care about my education. They are willing to work with me outside of class and they take the time to make sure I understand the material. The faculty and staff, in other departments, have been more than helpful while registering for classes and provide additional information regarding my degree. Kellogg Community College is an educational institution that cares.
My experience at Kellogg Community College was impressive. They offered a lot of classes that will transfer to 4 four colleges.
I have been at Kellogg Community College for 2 years part time. I have enjoyed every experience I have had in and out of the classroom. The professors are very helpful and want you to succeed. I appreciate all the help that the professors offer and will continue to utilize them.
Kellogg was overall a great experience. I always got the help i need even in academics, enrollment, and course selections.
I can really complain about the school as a whole, but there is really nothing super special about it. It is located(the main campus) just north of Battle Creek. There is nothing too terribly interesting in walking distance of it save a couple of fast food places and a Walgreen's. Like wise the the other campus I've been on in Hastings is located next to Texas Long-horn ranch about a half of mile away from a Goodwill.
The students on the campus are rather quiet and tend to keep to their own clicks. The clubs that are ran here are often small and not poor marketed. That is unless it is politically oriented and then it is over marketed by both camps.
I would have to say the college is small, quiet, and remote in a sense. There is no party scene to speak of, and no excitement meant nearby. In turn, the college is very save and there is not the trouble that seem to be always on the news in larger universities. I have to say the school is your average American college.
Start Your Review of Kellogg Community College
It's a calm place all the time. You never feel under pressure, which helps your overall academic performance. The one thing I would change, are the class options at off campus sites.
I have had an amazing experience at Kellogg Community College. All of my teachers are very down to earth and obviously love their students. I personally have taken advantage of having an on campus job, which I love. With working on campus I have been taught many valuable lessons that I will take with me. It is very comforting having some many helpful smiling staff on campus. Each staff member wants the best for the students, which is evident. Teachers are very understanding with students buying earlier editions of books to save money. There is always places for help. The food is awesome! The lounging is awesome! Kellogg Community College, is all around, awesome!
KCC, in my opinion, is the best community college around. The professors are very intelligent, helpful, and very fair in their assessments and grading. The campus is easy to navigate, and the facilities are wonderful. They offer a large number of groups and clubs, and have excellent student supports. The tuition costs are low, and all the other students I have encountered have been awesome. I've learned a lot in my two years at KCC and I will be sad to leave.