Kellogg Community College Reviews

Kellogg was overall a great experience. I always got the help i need even in academics, enrollment, and course selections.
I can really complain about the school as a whole, but there is really nothing super special about it. It is located(the main campus) just north of Battle Creek. There is nothing too terribly interesting in walking distance of it save a couple of fast food places and a Walgreen's. Like wise the the other campus I've been on in Hastings is located next to Texas Long-horn ranch about a half of mile away from a Goodwill.
The students on the campus are rather quiet and tend to keep to their own clicks. The clubs that are ran here are often small and not poor marketed. That is unless it is politically oriented and then it is over marketed by both camps.
I would have to say the college is small, quiet, and remote in a sense. There is no party scene to speak of, and no excitement meant nearby. In turn, the college is very save and there is not the trouble that seem to be always on the news in larger universities. I have to say the school is your average American college.
It's a calm place all the time. You never feel under pressure, which helps your overall academic performance. The one thing I would change, are the class options at off campus sites.
Start Your Review of Kellogg Community College
I have had an amazing experience at Kellogg Community College. All of my teachers are very down to earth and obviously love their students. I personally have taken advantage of having an on campus job, which I love. With working on campus I have been taught many valuable lessons that I will take with me. It is very comforting having some many helpful smiling staff on campus. Each staff member wants the best for the students, which is evident. Teachers are very understanding with students buying earlier editions of books to save money. There is always places for help. The food is awesome! The lounging is awesome! Kellogg Community College, is all around, awesome!
KCC, in my opinion, is the best community college around. The professors are very intelligent, helpful, and very fair in their assessments and grading. The campus is easy to navigate, and the facilities are wonderful. They offer a large number of groups and clubs, and have excellent student supports. The tuition costs are low, and all the other students I have encountered have been awesome. I've learned a lot in my two years at KCC and I will be sad to leave.
I love how it's a small community college and it can help focus more directly and on-on-one with students. By the end of each semester, you feel really close with not only the teachers but also the other students. It helps create friendships and also you have that teacher for life afterwards. It makes me feel comfortable going to school, even on the first day of classes. Not too mention, I have learned so much because the teachers don't have a crazy amount of students so its easier to ask questions and actually get the answers.
I like how Kellogg Community College is. They are a great school. They make sure that there students are doing great. If those students need help then they’ll help the students, right away.
I really liked how the professors connected with the students. It was also really easy to talk to them about everything.
Had a great time my first year! My peers and professors were very friendly! I would highly recommend for student looking to get credits and then transfer to a bigger college or university.
Kellogg Community College offers a lot of opportunities for students to pursue their future goals. Kellogg offers many healthcare programs, and staff will work with you to make sure you achieve that goal to get into your program of choice. Kellogg is a very clean and safe college. Professors are so great there! I have liked every single one that has taught me.
I have enjoyed Kellogg Community College. The classes are small and the professors know you by name. The campus is small but nice. It is a nice college to attend if you are not ready for a 4 year university.
Very good help. Has some tweaks but gets the job done. Great for General Education classes. Good work ethic. The advisor at a branch campus is not very heart warmimg and this is where the stars fall away but overall a very good community college to start your future endeavours.
I very much enjoy the environment that the school offers and the professors are great. The campus is very clean and organized. There are many different ways to find tutors and people who are willing to help out.
Kellogg Community College is a great college to attend if you can't decided for your career , they help us to find and help through everything you need. Also, they help you to find a path way of where you would like to transfer and what class do you have to take. In this college, many had find their career through the help of college advisor or counselor.
A small community college with a large selection of classes and variety of times for classes. This college also has a large variety of online classes to choose from. The bookstore is very nice with a wide selection of items from a pencil sharpener to a laptop they have every thing you need. The teachers are very good at working with the students who have different learning styles. Tuition is average for a community college. The college is currently rebuilding the gym and fitness area. They have a great athletic department.
I am not from the area, I came to this school because of the possiblities within their nursing program. The professors challenge you as an individual and help you succeed and become the person you want to be! They make learning fun and interesting. They do not want to see someone fail. They will help you along the way. All the people I have encountered at the school are willing to help, but also are very passionate about their job! I love this school, the professors are caring and want to help you succeed!
My experience at Kellogg Community College was pretty great! I was nerve like any new college student. Luckily, i had a friend who went into college with me as well, so it wasn't that bad. I wanted to start out at a four year college, but i'm glad i started out at a two year college like Kellogg Community College. What i liked about KCC is that the teacher like to see their students succeed and will help them if they are struggling. I had a hard time in my math and there was one teacher who i had before that helped me, even though she wasn't my teacher that semester. Even financially, they will make sure you have a way to take classes. Even if you are a student worker, they will work around your schedule to make sure you can work and still get to class on time. What i would like to see change is for them to have more activities within their student life. They do the same things every year. They should think outside the box and make it more interesting and exciting.
Start Your Review of Kellogg Community College
Have been a student a KCC for over a year now. Have had some really good professors. Although I have been out of high school for more than 30 years I have never been made to feel out of place. Everyone at KCC have been helpful and polite.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at KCC. The staff is well educated on the topics they are teaching, and they really care about the success of their students. the best thing i've done for my own education is switch to Kellogg Community College.
So far I love KFC. I loved my teachers the online classes. I feel that everyone is helpful. Some of the programs are easier to get into.. great here.. love it for an older adult.