Kellogg Community College Reviews

I received my associate's in applied science from kcc in physical therapist assistant. The teachers were amazing, the campus is beautiful and the courses were hard, but beneficial.
Kellogg is a great place to start because it's small and easy to get around. I like going there because the class size is small and teachers help you a lot. I would like to see Kellogg offer more engineering classes.
My overall experience for Kellogg Community College is moderate. By saying this I mean that for this being the first institution I have attended after graduating from high school it has given me a vast amount of knowledge, and information as to what the daily life is like while attending college.
Review Kellogg Community College
I have been attending KCC on and off for many years. There are a lot of programs offered and all of the professors I have had the privilege of meeting were wonderful and willing to do whatever they could to help me achieve my goals. I have even had this experience with the online courses.
Kellog Community is always clean and staff are relatively friendly. Great communication between staff and students. There is always new programs to enroll in also! Lots of progress within this community college.
The faculty and staff are really easy to work with! The campus is beautiful and full of fun activities. The events that go on are very family friendly and easy to be apart of. The teachers really do know what they are doing when it comes to the need of their students.
Very resourceful and lots of opportunities for guidance and tutoring. I would like to see cost decrease for non residential students. I live in a county that there is a building of KCC's for classes being held at however I pay 1.5 times more than my co classmates.
I really like Kellogg Community College. The instructors are very helpful and always available to answer questions. I have never taken a class at Kellogg that I did not like. Since it is a small school, it is easy to meet new people and make friends.
I love this college as a whole. With me having to transfer I thought it would be a pain making sure my credits were in line, but everyone is always really nice and helpful. I'm never scared to ask questions, because I know they're either going to help me right away or figure the answer out, so they can help. The only downside is I wish there were more dorming/housing opportunities because the hour and ten minute drive gets old.
Overall, a very positive experience. They offer good scholarships to students. Professors are very helpful. The admissions office is helpful with transfer requests and questions. Very satisfied with my education so far.
Transferred from larger school with no issues
Hybrid course, was difficult to compare with class
Prepares you for career, and gives tools
Most professors want to see students succeed
School prepares for future careers
Aggressive courses, but well worth it
There are a few instructors don't preform well
Review Kellogg Community College
KCC understands their students are not all there on the same mission. Good availability for many types of lives, though I wouldn't say all of the classes are of the same value.
Only took one online course so far and it was totally un-engaging and hideous to navigate. I think the class I took (Mandarin chinese) was not part of their typical classes offered but was there in attachment to the school's credit system.
For what they can do in smallplace Battle Creek, it's not bad.