Keiser University - Tallahassee Reviews

I graduated from the baking and pastry program and wanted to further my education, so I enrolled in the BA program in hospitality. The chefs at Keiser have so much knowledge that I am still learning things from them. I am also doing a work study in the culinary department. I sit in on other classes and help out. Everyone there is amazing. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone wanting a degree in the culinary field.
My keiser experience was great. It has very nice and helpful staff. They were there at any point to answer any questions that I had. Email responses were very prompt and very informative. Financial Aid was so helpful and was able to find an answer to every question I had. I love that classes are small and teachers learn each and every student.
I been contemplating on whether or not should I enroll in keiser university . I have brothers who graduated from this school and me hearing ads, seeing commercials daily I knew this was my calling. Upon me walking in the building, I was greeted, the atmosphere was awesome. Right away , the counselors helped me into what career path I desired in , and then I was quickly enrolled. I’ve had doors closed so many times , and I was skeptical about keiser. I was afraid of rejection being that, yes it is a private school , and I didn’t have the funds to cover my tuition. Three days later , I found myself taking my student ID picture , and getting payment options to cover my tuition. The financial aid advisors are so great and willing to help any way they can. I started crying in the office. Overwhelmed with joy and happiness.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Tallahassee
Pricing is a major issue. Other than price, it's great!
Anytime you need to speak with someone about a matter, there's always someone available to help
I prefer to sit in a classroom as oppose to online classes; I'm more likely to pay attention
I find that Keiser offers many different programs tailored to fit your average American
Keiser always have some type of event all through out the year, and Every person at Keiser is very sincere when it comes to the students success
After what having discussion in the classrooms we get to go to the lab and apply what we've learned
What I notice about the professor's at Keiser is, they are very detailed when giving lectures and they have lots of experience on the subjects being discussed
you really can get that one on one time .
The faculty is so helpful and friendly. They truely want you to be successful as a student and to graduate in a timely fashion.
Classes are set from 8 to 1 pm every day for the whole year but am only allowed to miss 3 days for a 2 month period. That makes it very had when family things come up and are very important.
Keiser has job placement for lifetime and that gives such a great relief to me.
The professors are great and will take the extra time to help if you do not understand anything.
Lifetime job placement help from Keiser no matter where I move will be beneficial.
The teachers are well qualified and teach in a way that is easy to understand.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Tallahassee
Computer and wifi system desperately needs to be updated
Pre-reqs can be done online and on campus and there are even some night classes, but most are done in the day. For the nursing program expect to be there from 9-1 for your core classes.
Part of your last semester is dedicated to externships and has a leadership class that helps you understand more whats wanted from you professionally.