Keiser University - Pembroke Pines Reviews

Since Keiser University is a private school, tuition is very expensive! However, I will be graduating in March 2018 and I feel that my experience of the internship is equipping me for success in the workforce. One of the benefits of the programs at Keiser University is that seniors are placed at work sites to obtain real life professional experience. I also have to commend the professors for taking a genuine interest in the success of students. I have witnessed several professors go above and beyond the call to ensure that
the students succeed.
From going into their open house, they introduced me to the facility and the room which fits my needs on what I look for to pursue my career. The people were very friendly and helped when requested. The facility itself was small and high and was easy to navigate.
Attending Keiser University and getting my degree was the best decision I have ever made. The small class sizes and personalized attention helped me get my degree quickly. The hands-on experience and the education landed me a job quickly after graduation. Keiser has given me the opportunity to embrace a career change. It has opened the door for a timely graduation and quick return to the work force. I realize the amount of knowledge I gained and feel that the educational experiences have developed me in to a person who can move higher up the career ladder. Going to Keiser University was one of the greatest experiences in my life. Every professor, dean, and staff member made me feel that I was a part of something very special. I would recommend for anyone to get their education at Keiser University. One of the few things I would change about my overall experience at Keiser would be the price of tuition. However in the end, you cannot put a price tag on high quality education.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Pembroke Pines
It's great to actually work on your major
I just love this school
One class per month makes it easy to focus and learn one subject at a time.
The academics is not easy but it's worth it and you will be able to learn the curriculum and not forget it unlike learning it and then passing a test and forgetting. The repetitive learning AIDS and activities will allow you to remember and grasp the concept of lessons.
The school has amazing staff that works diligently towards the success of students.
Taught me a lot , going at my own pace
I've been at Keiser for two months now and it's amazing, teachers are very supportive.
best school out there with different programs that not all schools have
I've only been at Keiser for 3 months so far the experience has been okay, nothing stands out to me besides their programs.
The atmosphere is really pleasant. The staffs are really helpful and polite. The cafeteria and the other rooms are really clean and safe. The student are really friendly. They work as a team. They be having group study to help each other out. They make me feel like home.
I enjoy this school and all the aspects of education provided to the students.
The resources available range from tutoring to finding Jobs and everything in between. They take a great pride in not only teaching you but also making sure that when you graduate you have all the necessary tools at your disposal.
The overall process, available programs, and academic assistance make it a great place where one can succeed
The classes given help you with the current life experience in the field and the professors give you the tools and information so that we are learning the most current information
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Pembroke Pines
there are different options available and some include everything to take away the hassle of having to look for things
Online courses although not available for all of the classes it has options to make it a great experience
Everyone is focused on making the best of their college experience but also have time to interact with each other