Keiser University - Orlando Reviews

I start school this month. So far, everyone from admissions has been wonderful. They are very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I'm looking forward to starting.
I really have nothing bad to say about Keiser. Many people don't think to think of Keiser as a school choice, but it is convenient and the small class sizes are always a big plus! I went to UCF right after graduating high school and sitting in a class room with 300 students, you don't really get the attention you need. Keiser also offers online classes so I can learn on my own time.
Every person I have had an encounter with have been extremely friendly and wanting to see me succeed.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Orlando
My experience at kieser college has been a positive one . The counselor there are very helpful and make the admission process very easy and make you feel like you can achieve anything . I will be starting my first semester this month and I couldn't be more excited and not to mention you focus on one class at a time. They give a certain amount of time for you to complete one course and this way you can focus better and there for you GPA will more likely be happy go for this reason . Great school over all . If your a parent this is the school you want to attend they are super flexible with your schedule .
This school has honestly made such an impact on my life. This is a place where students can definitely come and feel safe. Not only is the education amazing but the staff take their time and really connect to the students. Such amazing staff members, so proud to be a Keiser University student.
Staff was helpful, resourceful, and ready to help student along their college experience.
The transfer of credits was good but the making of my schedule was not flexible. My program has a set schedule and it is only in the mornings and afternoons and no changes can be made around your work schedule.
Ive never personally taken online classes but i have friends that enjoyed the online class and said it was east to understand and uptake info. I have taken hybrid classes and the interaction on the computer to the classroom was very good and beneficial.
Keiser does not personally offer a bachelors in nursing but they make it easy to continue your higher education to a college or university. The job prospects are very good and last years class had every student working in a hospital within three months.
All my professors in the nursing program are still currently health care workers. They still have an insight to how everything still works in health care and are not out dated. All of our class sizes are not over 24 students which makes it much easier to get one on one time with a professor if extra help is needed.
I am in the nursing program and all of our clinicals are done through the florida hospitals and many of the students who graduate are hired by the florida hospitals in which they intern-shipped. Last semester every student was hired into a hospital within three months after graduation.
My nursing program is a fast paced program so there is a lot of info in a short semester but keiser prepares you for the heavy workload. The teachers have extra office hours and plenty of tutoring workshops. We have all our clinicals with the florida hospitals and many job opportunities from these clinicals.
Keiser Univeristy is a great school if you are looking for an accelerated pace of study. It is quick programs with a lot of info. The classes are small so it is easy to communicate with your teacher and get extra help if you are struggling with a subject.
The classroom interaction with our professors was above expectations as they have given us every possibility to have free access to them whenever we need them. That was a major plus when taking some of the advanced courses and needed additional understanding of the material.
The only issue I have run into is the interaction with other students. Once they have posted in the initial discussion post they have very limited discussions to others posts. I believe you should have more interaction and discussion with others in an online study environment.
The online courses our well designed and prepare you for learning with the accurate course materials provided.
Nothing is perfect until you receive your degree in hand. That is the day that I will give any educational institution a perfect rating.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Orlando
The professors care about the education you are receiving.
Keiser allows me to take online courses and receive the same success as if I were in a traditional classroom setting.
The professors are very helpful ! They will not allow you to fail.