Keiser University - Melbourne Reviews

Everyone is very helpful here, making sure you succeed. They are very prompt when getting back to you. They have made this journey for me very easy, I am excited to continue my education with them.
Instructors are knowledgeable in the field of study and willing to help with any concerns either academically or personally. The librarians are helpful and resourceful. The writing lab instructor is knowledgeable, and always available to assist with any type of writing assignment.
There is only one change; the older building has a musty smell and needs to be tested for mold.
Overall, the Nursing Program here at Keiser University is well planned and organized. The student knows exactly what is expected; which is a great way to prepare the student for the real world. My decision to continue my education at Keiser University has been without regrets. I wear my uniform with pride.
I love the academic schedule, being able to concentrate on one subject at a time is ideal. The instructors are extremely helpful in every aspect.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Melbourne
very nice campus, well organized with extrememly helpful staff.they could be a little cheaper, but they offer alot of helpbefore, during, and after youve graduated.
I love the fast passed classes and also the small classes helps with learning. I have done my AS Degree here and am now enrolled in the nursing school.
The finance department is garbage. This college is on the current watchlist for the VA for financial fraud. There rules are outdated and annoying. The teachers are below average and don't teach what is required by the state. Beware of this college!!
It is perfect!!! It has small classes, teachers works with you almost all day and night, they have free tutoring, etc. I have always had a very good experience with Keiser.
I love Keiser! I am a 38 year old student who decided to change careers. After being our of school for so long, I needed to find a school that would allow me to get a quality education. I chose Keiser because I heard so much about how their incredible programs and the quality of student they produce. Another reason is because of the smaller class sizes. I feel like because of the smaller class size you can learn more and have more one time with the instructor. The students that attend here are very nice and they treat each other with respect. The staff is very helpful and always willing to help you reach the goal you are looking for. The campus is beautiful, safe and clean.
Keiser University was a great way to get in, get out and be ready for a CAREER. I enjoyed my time there and iBelieve I learned a lot of valuable information to help me succeed with my future.
Keiser University is a very diverse community. The professors are extremely accommodating and are willing to to stay on topic until student is 100 percent sure that they grasp the concept. Most programs have open lab time to where a student can stay after class and get personal help with their instructor one on one. The syllabus for every class is always very detailed and helpful. I enjoy having one class a month to better focus on that specific subject.
I have never felt like a number here. I have always gotten a quick response to my questions. They may cost a little more, but in my opinion, it's well worth it.
Love the small classes and fast pace of the classes. Finishing a class In a month vs 4 months at some school is really nice.
I have enjoyed my time with Keiser university so much I decided to get two degrees from them. The University staff are top of their field. The professors take the time to make sure you understand the material. The classes are only a month long so the information is what is needed to be able to work in your field of choice without adding extra stuff to fill in time.
Very flexible classes and instructors and staff they went out of the way to help
Love it the classes and instructors are great
Good people and nice clean campus
Great small school small classes and the instructors are great
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Melbourne
Online courses and classwork are very easy to access and work with
From what I hear, they are very helpful
Class sizes are very nice and personal attention for any homework or coursework issues is always available