Keiser University - Melbourne Reviews

The finance department is garbage. This college is on the current watchlist for the VA for financial fraud. There rules are outdated and annoying. The teachers are below average and don't teach what is required by the state. Beware of this college!!
It is perfect!!! It has small classes, teachers works with you almost all day and night, they have free tutoring, etc. I have always had a very good experience with Keiser.
I love Keiser! I am a 38 year old student who decided to change careers. After being our of school for so long, I needed to find a school that would allow me to get a quality education. I chose Keiser because I heard so much about how their incredible programs and the quality of student they produce. Another reason is because of the smaller class sizes. I feel like because of the smaller class size you can learn more and have more one time with the instructor. The students that attend here are very nice and they treat each other with respect. The staff is very helpful and always willing to help you reach the goal you are looking for. The campus is beautiful, safe and clean.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Melbourne
Keiser University was a great way to get in, get out and be ready for a CAREER. I enjoyed my time there and iBelieve I learned a lot of valuable information to help me succeed with my future.
Keiser University is a very diverse community. The professors are extremely accommodating and are willing to to stay on topic until student is 100 percent sure that they grasp the concept. Most programs have open lab time to where a student can stay after class and get personal help with their instructor one on one. The syllabus for every class is always very detailed and helpful. I enjoy having one class a month to better focus on that specific subject.
I have never felt like a number here. I have always gotten a quick response to my questions. They may cost a little more, but in my opinion, it's well worth it.
Love the small classes and fast pace of the classes. Finishing a class In a month vs 4 months at some school is really nice.
I have enjoyed my time with Keiser university so much I decided to get two degrees from them. The University staff are top of their field. The professors take the time to make sure you understand the material. The classes are only a month long so the information is what is needed to be able to work in your field of choice without adding extra stuff to fill in time.
Very flexible classes and instructors and staff they went out of the way to help
Love it the classes and instructors are great
Good people and nice clean campus
Great small school small classes and the instructors are great
Online courses and classwork are very easy to access and work with
From what I hear, they are very helpful
Class sizes are very nice and personal attention for any homework or coursework issues is always available
Kaiser helps with job placement and everything in between to get you there
I am very excited to be going into the medical field and am glad I found a program that works with my schedule and home life
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Melbourne
So far the staff here has been extremely helpful and informative
The small class rooms can get more one on one and all teachers so far have been willing to help with anything and state that often.
class size is appropriate for the size of the school