Keiser University - Fort Lauderdale Reviews

1,013 reviews
I'm very thankful for Keiser University because they have given me an opportunity to finish my degree once and for all. The professors are great and academic advisors are also very kind and helpful. Thanks to Keiser I'm expected to graduate with my BA in Criminal Justice in 2019. It's been a long journey but worth it. I'm enroled in their online program which has been perfect for me since it allows me to work at home without the hassle of rushing back and forth.
Staff is friendly and very helpful. Take every step to help make your educational career easy so you can focus on your academics.
Keiser is a great school with great employees from financial aid to teachers. Every employee at keiser is concerned with your success and the love felt is more than genuine.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Fort Lauderdale
I am attending online and love it! I am a lso an older student getting back into work after having a child and staying home during the last 4 years. Very flexible and affordable!
I like going to Keiser. The staff is always willing to go out of their way to help when you need it. The professors are very knowledgeable and down to earth.
Keiser has great professors, always open for questions and willing to help their students understand. The small classes make it easier for students to received individual attention and all the help needed with the course. I love the one course at a time and although it is a lot of work in such little time you always have help.
I had a Very Good online college experience. Professors are very supportive.Working online is challenging, though, and requires self-discipline in time management. Learn to use the resources available to you, and it'll be a great experience for you.
I loved everything about the school. I'll recommend anyone to join. I love the experience with the different teachers.
I particularly and extremely pleased with this campus because as a young single mom this campus guided me during my two years. I endured a very personal traumatic experience and the faculty immediately stepped in with no questions nor judgments and directed me to the resources I needed. I felt safe and assured I made the right decision coming to this school. Anytime I was lost in my school work, my professors were more then accommodating and so understanding. I went from being a teen mom from Baltimore and dropping out of high school, to earning my GED and getting into keiser University in Fort Lauderdale. I not only was able to do that, but I graduated with an AA in Paralegal studies on the Dean's List. I do not have one complaint about faculty or the curriculum. I cannot wait to come back for bachelors in legal studies!
The professors and staff really go that extra mile for their students. They actually care about their students education.
I recently just started keiser so far so good. They have many programs to choose from . I do disagree with the tuition cost for prerequisites(expensive). They provide you with all the important information and cater to your needs and wants. They have really good resources if you need a boost .
Keiser ha sido fundamental en mis estudios..sus profesores y su decana del area Hispana, son realmente excelentes.
I actually attend the Port saint Lucie Keiser University & I absolutely love it, Since the beginning I haven't been anything but satisfied
The instructors are always available and willing and able to help. They do not waste your time and are very responsive.
Teachers go out of their way to help you. Its a small school so its easy to find your classes. Teacher and staff are available for long hours throughout the day to assist you and make their students a priority.
I'm currently enrolled still with Keiser. I am in my 30's and I must say that I am the typical student right now. I work full-time, I have two kids and I have been married for 12 years, Keiser advisors have pretty much helped me the whole way. They are very understanding to the needs of the average student.
I would like to see more scholarships available through the university itself. I would also like to see more leniency with the dress code because I feel the tuition is so expensive and having to spend money on business attire is very costly as well.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Fort Lauderdale
Great school and learning experience - Instructors are all available and usually respond in less than 24 hours to assist with any concerns and or class issues.
Student friendly and career-focused education.
Its perfect for people who work best at fast pace however it is extremely more expensive than other schools. But they do work to fit your needs and schedule.
I am still in the early stages of my career, however, I have been extremely please with the assistance from my professors, the level of the materials used, and the friendliness of everyone I have been in contact with throughout the entire experience. Obtaining my dreams is easier than I ever imagined.