Keiser University - Fort Lauderdale Reviews

1,124 reviews
I enjoyed the classes very much. The classes were small and the teachers were very helpful when I needed help. The staff were very friendly, I was greeted every time I enter the campus. I also did one class a month for my general education classes and it was wonderful. I believe any student who goes to Keiser university Will not fail but will succeed if they take advantage of all the resources the school has to offer. I went in with a mentality of success and Kaiser made my success happen.
My online experience in this campus is good, teachers are there 24 seven to answer and solve any problems you may have.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Fort Lauderdale
This School is wonderful , teachers and advisers were so quick to lend a helping hand all you have to do is ask.
I would like to see more drinks in the vending machine. I need sugar and most drinks are DASANI which is kinda dirty.
Online classes half the time , had a great experience going on campus before COVID happened & I really miss my class.The teachers help you get to where you need to be and that’s amazing. I wouldn’t be where I am if I didn’t have my staff.
I have had the most exceptional experience with this University. The teachers are outstanding and make your learning fun and interesting. If you have a problem they are here to help you. I could not have chosen a more efficient and accurate University to attend and I thank all of my Instructors and the Dean for all of their confidence in me.
Keiser University has done a great job, adjusting to the pandemic. The online courses we were swept in to keep our curriculum hasn't slowed down a bit. The teachers are understanding in this difficult time and easy tutorials and links for any applications we haven't experienced yet.
Keiser University, is great. You have small classes, comprised of about 25-30 students max. Having a better connection with the teachers allows for more personalized learning and opportunity to get the full experience during lecture. Staff is great.
My online experience with Keiser thus far has been great. Everyone has been extremely helpful. There are plenty of tutoring and writing programs to assist if you are having any issues.
I like that I am able to do all of my courses online and the professors and staff are very helpful and kind. I do not like that you are not able take more than one course at a time to expedite graduating.
I haven't started my classes yet , but I am getting ready to . So far everyone I have talked to has been extremely helpful and understanding of ever single question or concern I have had. I have spoke to several people who have graduated from Keiser that I know on a personal level and they praise Keiser for how amazing they are. I am truly excited to start my new journey at Keiser University
Keiser university is extremely organized and well prepared for online classes and instruction. All platforms are set up to keep students and professors connected.
Getting enrolled and started quickly and easily was a huge factor in attending. Due to the covid pandemic starting a new job and moving my family was put on hold at a very inconvenient time. So I decided to get my BSN. West from admissions office helped me get in quickly and was there every step of the way. My teachers have been fair, helpful but not enabling; which provides an excellent challenge and growth. Dr. Coombs has contributed more than her share of time and effort when educating and teaching her students. Online schooling has been very accommodating and the teachers were gracious about the possible snags in time management during the hurricane and provides great communication.
Online schooling using their resources was a little challenging at first. The teachers gave ample amount of time and instruction on using blackboard.
I am just starting out at Keiser So far everyone is very friendly and very helpful. I hopefully will be able to share my experiences with you each step on my journey. They have security on site witch I think is very important these days. I look forward to meeting all the professors and classmates alike. I like that the class sizes are small and the Professors have more time with each individual student. I do wish they had a cafeteria on site. However the location offers many restaurants where I'll be able grab a bite to eat. also wish they had more locations my commute is about 30 minutes. Not bad I guess. The campus appears to be very clean they check your temperature and give you an armband at security. Security seems very pleasant he looks board at times. I probably would be also it looks like a very long day for them. I am entering with my associates degree my program will consist on 16 months, Each class is a month long. 1 class at a time this will make my life easier.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Fort Lauderdale
It was a good experience at this school it really feels like they care. There aren’t a lot of schools that actually go out of their way for you like this school does.