Keiser University - Daytona Reviews

My overall experience at Keiser University has been great, everybody there is very friendly and helpful.
Keiser university is dedicated to student success, small classes and 1 month courses to get you to your degree faster, job placement and scholarship assistance.
I love the small classroom size. I haven't been with Keiser long. This is the fourth school I have attended and the friendliness of the staff is amazing compared to other schools. The have a open door policy and are always willing to help.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Daytona
I really like Keiser University because of how classes are there. It's not a traditional school where you complete 4-5 classes at one time. Rather, one class is taken at a time per month. I also really like that the campus is smaller with smaller class sizes. The faculty know most students by name and are always friendly. It definitely makes the learning experience easier and more enjoyable.
Keiser University is the best college I have ever been too. When I was in high school I took a forensics class. I knew what I wanted to be and do before I got out of high school. Unfortunately, I was in a very controlling home and was not allowed to go. At the age of 21 I finally became free of where I was. I ended up going to some community colleges but was really lost with what else I wanted to do and become. At 24 I moved to Florida to take care of my grandfather who was ill and struggling with Alzheimer's as a former solder in the army reserves and a general in the military, he had trouble realizing he wasn't there anymore. He thought we were simulations and we weren't real because he was in some army test. He past away after a few months. I left everything behind in Connecticut to take care of him, I was becoming depressed. I then one day looked up forensic science schools around me and found Keiser university. I am not longer depressed.
I like that they helped me set myself up to have a career and that i am able to do my core classes first for medical assisting. All the staff were very kind and accommodating.
everyone was helpful, admissions was very easy.
I have not begun classes here but so far everyone on campus is very friendly and very helpful
Its great because outside of college i have a full time job that i have to work all day at and if i know that im going to miss a class i can choose one very easily to work with my schedule if not then my school is very helpful with retaking the class if i missed it.
The online courses i take are great because they are very easy to work on and comprehend, they also work good with my work schedule.
I have not experienced the post grad services yet but im sure it will be good.
Its great because my professors are very helpful and understanding of what i need to get done also i love my class sizes because they are a little bit smaller which helps me concentrate more and get my classwork done.
I think the career prospects at keiser is great because i always see employers coming in and dropping off fliers for jobs and talking and be social with the students. Also the value of degrees from keiser i think a great because they are regionally accredited.
It would be great to be a radiology tech major at my school because it applies you to different internship programs and it gives you more of a hands on experience in the program with helping other students and that's what makes the role of the job interesting.
keiser university is great because the faculty and staff are very nice and helpful and they make the college experience even easier that way. I also like how small the campus is it makes getting to class a lot easier and getting there on time.
I haven't started my career yet so I wouldn't know the full value of this degree yet but I have heard wonderful things about this school and I am hoping I do my before for my future. I have heard that they help you look for jobs after you graduate and and hoping to find the best job possible.
The major that i am interested in is the DMS program. This school has small classes so I would be able to have more one on one time with the teacher. When I got my list of the program, it seems like it will be a workload of things and I feel like I would not have a lot of time for myself.
Start Your Review of Keiser University - Daytona
This school so far has been great. I have enrolled, and while waiting for my classes to start, they have been so friendly and very helpful on doing the paperwork process. I really like that this school has small classes and that I will have more one on one time with the teachers. They also have every type of the machines for my career choice, which was a great thing and refreshing to see at school. The only thing that would be my down fall would be the price. This school is very expensive.
I received personalized instruction whenever I needed it as did the whole class.
Our work load is heavy but doable. The instructors make themselves available for tutoring which is great!