High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Occupational Safety and Health Technician114 Graduates
Business Administration and Management72 Graduates
Elementary Education71 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies45 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.51 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.69 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Keene State College Reviews
Keene State College is a scenic school located in Keene Valley, in southern New Hampshire. The leaves are always golden in the fall and the regular breeze that brushes through campus is refreshing, even on winter days. The professors here are dedicated to the success of their students, and they frequently make themselves available to any and all who need extra help. The food here at Keene is superior to most other campus' in New Hampshire. The dining staff are always looking for suggestions to improve the overall experience of those who come to eat here. The town of Keene is a safe atmosphere that is welcoming to travelers, residents, and students. All in all, Keene is not just a college, it's home.
Keene state has been a positive experience . Housing, classes, sports, and peers have been awesome. I felt very at home and always felt supported by my teachers ,coached and friends. Even when I felt overwhelmed there was someone to answer questions and help me through. It is a great place if you enjoy being social , tons of party's and fun things to do .
I transferred to Keene State College last year to continue my education as a dual major in Graphic Design and Photography. So far the professors have challenged me in creating works of art of would of not done other wise. With hard work I have managed to find a place on the Dean's List for both semesters. The campus is like it's own community, with multiple places to eat, study, and chat besides just your dorm room.