Kean University Reviews

1,285 reviews
For starters, the program in which I am currently in, Architectural Studies is an amazing program with tons of opportunities. Aside from that, the campus is beautiful and I've had an amazing on-campus experience so far.
Everyone here is very nice and open to conversation. There is no need to feel discouraged or scared to ask for help.
I love that Kean University is diverse. All people are welcomed and treated with respect. The professors are knowledgeable and buoyant. They are committed to helping students to succeed in their academic performance. They are also committed to enhancing student's confidence, workmanship, and agility. You can find a huge amount of resources in Kean's library. The staff members are always willing to answer any questions you may have.
I enjoyed living on campus. It's safe and peaceful. The different choices of food are very good and always fresh. If you are interested in sports or working out at the gym, Kean can accommodate your interest.
Kean University cares about your goals and your future. They are there to help you make a life-changing decision. If I decide to go for my Master's degree, I most definitely would pursue it at Kean University.
Start Your Review of Kean University
Something I liked was their ability to give cheap tuiton and be helpful with every question. Something I would change is their athletics.
Kean changed my life. Teachers are kind and very easy to understand. I am apart of 5 different organizations on campus including junior class senator of Student .Org, member of Haitian Student Association, Member of Order of Melchizedek, treasurer of Leadership and Society, and I’m a member of the Black Leadership Union. I have just got the votes for Senior Class President for next semester! You will love it here. This is my home.
Unique , friendly campus with caring staff members. They truly value the students and their opinions. There is many ways to get involved on this campus, and many opportunities within Kean University.
Kean University’s Campus is a beautiful Campus located between the cities union and Elizabeth. Kean’s campus is located between the cities Union and Elizabeth. Kean id one of the most diverse schools in New Jersey and the atmosphere never makes you feel out of place. The majority of classes are average size so students definitely get one on one help and support from their professors.
A very good school- would recommend anyone to go here, given the low tuition costs which can help tremendously with budgets, etc.
I love being a student at Kean University. They have campuses in Union, NJ and in Toms River, NJ, as well as online learning. The professors are knowledgeable and friendly.
Kean University, so far, has been a good safety school to attend. Their major range from science to business to engineering, etc. They are even expanding their campus to obtain more classes and more majors. I am a freshman and all of the supplemental activities and services are very beneficial from tutor to a one-stop service where all types of questions are answered. A library that offers quiet rooms to rent and not to mention all the food available for purchase right nearby.
I am an incoming freshman for the 2019 Fall Semester at Kean University, and so far they have made my experience easy and welcoming. I am very excited to study and further my education there.
They are not very generous with their financial aid. Lots of different people on campus. Very much a commuter school.
Kean is a great university with an excellent course curriculum. They have professional instructors who are well recognized in their respective careers, especially in the art and design program. Professors will really help you grow as individuals. Kean is also very diverse in terms of students who are from different parts of the world. All in all Kean is one of the best university out there especially in New Jersey.
I like the professors in the biology department. I also love the different classes like oceanography and geography.
For the price of the school, it is a really great choice. The suite style dorms and free pasta Monday through Wednesday is a plus. There is always a way to get involved especially with 'CougarLink'. The only downside is how the school handles issues like sexual harassment and stalking. To me, this is very important, and that's why I rated it a three out of five. If the administration did not have this issue, it would be a five out of five.
I like the environment and the accessibility to everything is very close. The campus is diverse and it keeps that feeling like I’m still in high school and it makes me feel comfortable walking around campus.
Overall, my experience so far at Kean University is amazing. Academically Kean has so many resources to help advance in any class. The campus is beautiful and the dorms are nice and big.
Start Your Review of Kean University
I currently began attending Kean University in the Fall of 2018, and I am proud to say my overall experience has been nothing but the nest. There are so many unique and diverse people around every corner, I am glad to say I can call this place a second home and feel safe enough to roam around with no worries. My professors are amazing and very kind.
Kean has a very dry campus. As a freshman it was hard to make friends and become involved in the community because there weren't a lot of events going on.
Horrible communication, staff is rude and extremely unhelpful, overall a poor education experience. Wish the staff and faculty actually provided help and information. Financial aid, one-stop, registrar, and RSS have all given me problems. And I’ve been here for a semester. Needless to say, I’m transferring next year.