Kaskaskia College Reviews

I have taken classes online. They are easy to navigate. They are great about responding when someone has a question.
I like how the teachers care about the students and want them to succeed. I hope in the future it can become a four year college.
Kaskaskia College gives great online learning! The professors are very flexible with the students and willing to work with whomever. When there are technical problems, there is always staff to help assist!
Start Your Review of Kaskaskia College
Kaskaskia College is a great school to be enrolled in right after high school. It is a great way to complete the general classes before transferring to a 4-year college. I am so grateful for the teachers, staff, and communication this college has! I loved going there and completing some of my classes early!
Literally, as perfect as a college will ever get. Helpful staff, excellent faculty, and flawless administration. If you're going to go to college, please, at least start at KC if you have the chance.
My experience was amazing. I was very comfortable in the building and around the students. Also, most of my friends are attending KC so that is pretty awesome.
Kaskaskia College has been a very inspiring experience for me. As an education major, seeing all of the professors on campus care for the students and provide the help and encouragement they need makes me want to become a teacher even more.
This school was a blessing for me. The academics taught here are at a very high standard. The teachers I have worked with have all been super helpful in me trying to find my career path. The president and administrative team are consistent in wanting to better the growth and development of each student on campus.
They accepted all of my transfer credits, so I didn't have to retake any classes but I am having some financial aid troubles.
I really like many of the teachers at the school. They are all very helpful and take their time with each student. The students are all friendly and talkative, and also help each other out i.e. study groups/ group me.
Everyone is always friendly. There is always someone there to help you when you need it. I always feel comfortable going up to any adult on the campus and asking for help. I am not sure that there is much that I would change. The Kaskaskia College faculty is like family to me. I have a good relationship with a ton of teachers and administration.
I liked how the teachers worked one on one with you, but I didn't like how they gave instructions. I also hated how the staff acted towards me like I was a inconvenience to them.
I love the college! Great student life. Many opportunities. The staff is friendly and easy to work with.
I love that all of the professors are here to help you succeed and to come better. They all see the potential in their students and will stop at nothing to help them succeed. Their music program is incredibly wonderful and supportive. Kaskaskia College programs help teams build together and bond like a family. This campus has a wonderful system for all things. They even have “student activities” groups to involve all students and they have very many cool events that brings everyone together. I can’t say I would want anything about this college to change.
KC has a safe, friendly atmosphere on campus or off, as well as online classes. The instructors are knowledgeable and always helpful.
As an online student, I find that Kaskaskia College suits my needs. I've only been to the campus a few times to purchase books, however all the faculty are very friendly and helpful. The teachers are nice and some are strict. Blackboard was a little complicated to use, however as I've been using it, it has become fairly simple.
My ratings are based on what I have experienced as an Online Student. I know they have dorms, but I have never been to them. I don't know how diverse the student body is, or how bad the campus food is.
Overall my experience at KC was great. The only down to my school is the financial aid department. They are clueless and make basic tasks a challenge
Start Your Review of Kaskaskia College
I love this college the teachers are so understanding and smart. They are willing to stay over to make sure you're understanding the class. If I could change anything I wouldn't the college is amazing.
The only thing I really did not like was how little they offered in the education centers in surrounding communities and online.
Kaskaskia College is a high standard for a junior college. They have lots of classes to off, teachers are great, and campus is very nice. The athletic program has many choices for young athletes, on top of a great education. I myself am in the nursing program and I can’t say enough great things about it. Kaskaskia also offers online classes to accommodate the student life schedule.