Kaplan University - Omaha Reviews

It seems to be a great school and a great environment.
Only difficulty is that there are no afternoon classes.
It hard trying to get a degree while overseas but it is possible.
Start Your Review of Kaplan University - Omaha
After receiving a degree, it will help with the promotion point.
This does not apply to me yet but will in the next 8 months.
Professors want to help you understand the material to pass.
Since I'm in the military, they have programs that help you get a degree in your line of work.
Kaplan wants to see you receive a degree so they help you schedule classes on your time. Especially for me now that I'm stationed overseas.
I had a great experience in transferring my credits to Kaplan from the previous college that I attended.
I had the best experience during the registration process. The staff were very helpful in making sure that I registered in a timely manner in all of my classes.
My classes were taken online. The quality of the courses was somewhat challenging.
Most of the professors at Kaplan will go out of their way to help.
I really enjoyed the seminars that are available in each course. The seminars help students who have questions about the course.
I attended Kaplan University for three years. I am three classes from obtaining my Masters in public health. I love the easy online navigation. I recommend this school to anyone who is interested in getting their degree online.
I haven't started classes yet.
I am enrolled in the Kaplan Davenport location. I haven't started classes yet.
I am enrolled in the Kaplan Davenport location and I haven't started classes yet.
Start Your Review of Kaplan University - Omaha
I am enrolled at Kaplan DAVENPORT. I'm not sure how I got to the OMAHA survey. I love Kaplan, my overall experience has been great. Everyone is very supportive and engaged in my education.
The tuition for an associate's degree in medical assisting is 33,000, which is a lot of money but I think it's going to be worth it.
Very flexible and engaging. I like that the teacher records each class so you can come back and review it.