Kaplan University - Cedar Rapids Reviews

Professors are always available for assistance
The online seminars are very helpful
They did well they offered a Time Management class and all
Review Kaplan University - Cedar Rapids
For the first time going to college I think I did very well. With all the help they offered me
They have a lot of help to get you on the right path
I learned new things just wish I had more of a guide
They can help to u start your intern and get you credits
Great teachers and tons of help with tutors and resources
I learned a lot and the teachers worked well with me!
fits into my career and family time
very proficient in helping me achieve my goals
Excellent communication with the professors. The grades are always posted on time with a detailed explanation of why you earned the points or lost the points that you received.
The school career center offers great job leads
Doing the ABA track at Kaplan has taught me how to do child care and to use others methods to discipline children
The school staff/ professors give you feedback and help you as a student to grow.
Kaplan has an effective technical support staff who assists students quickly and effectively in overcoming technical issues. This fact along with the personal Educational Advisors is a positive experience.
The flexibility of having assignments on a weekly basis rather than a strict daily time schedule is very convenient, as it allows for emergency situations in that the weekly schedule is more on a 24/7 basis.
Review Kaplan University - Cedar Rapids
I find that with the flexible online schedule, I can do my assignments when well rested, which affords me good focus. This has resulted in very good grades, and memory retention of course materials.
My Masters degree is on Health Education, and thus far, the material in the classes is valuable and practical.
Kaplan has a staff which assists students in obtaining career objectives, and I plan to utilize this opportunity upon graduation.