Kansas Wesleyan University Reviews

I am a senior in high school planning to attend there in the fall. I am going to be playing volleyball there as well. I have spent a lot of time on campus, and I have always been impressed with everything. They also communicate very well, I never have to wait very long for a response to an email.
I chose Kansas Wesleyan for many reasons. The small school atmosphere gives you that one on one experience with professors. The community is behind the University 100% it is just this family feeling when you walk around campus. I automatically felt that when i took a visit here to play ball, i fell in love immediately and i knew i wanted to be a coyote. The athletic facilities are top notch and the city itself has plenty to offer.
I just love how Kansas Wesleyan is so diverse and really cares about students succeeding in their chosen field! Its awesome I wouldn't change anything.
Start Your Review of Kansas Wesleyan University
Dorms are absolutely terrible. Need updated badly. Had huge leak in top floor of freshman dorms twice already this year and it’s only October. Would be very good university if it had equivalent dorms to other schools in area and conference.
It is a very accepting school except for the process to be admitted to it, I feel like there was way too many things I had to do in order to be officially admitted to the school.
I went on a college visit to this school. It was an amazing experience, and it made me more and more excited to be a college student soon. They had everything I could ever imagine on this little and home-like campus. From an all you can eat cafeteria, to criminal justice. It was perfect. They also have an AMAZING music program, with wonderful instructors. I have never been to a college and saw so much potential for myself. This school made me thrilled.
The campus is breathtaking. The people are extremely nice. I love everything about it. My favorite part is the little pond/fountain in the front. The football field is fairly new and VERY nice. They are also one of the powerhouses of the KCAC Conference.
My professors are great at making me think towards the future. They let me know about graduate school, internships, and any other options I have.
Really enjoy the courses I want to take, which are pertaining to my major. Class that are forced are not interesting to me.
Not many safety problems on campus
Dorms are very small and pretty gross. Especially the bathrooms. Some are okay if you get lucky.
Sports are extremely popular here. I'm just not an athlete so you don't fit in as well.
I really love this school, especially the professors. Tuition is extremely high though and it only increases the longer you stay.
The services on campus are amazing. You can tell when you go to a certain part, that there is someone there to help you
For the money that I'm paying for, I just wish the school did more with it and wisely.
The faculty really enforce the rules around here. They make sure you aren't doing anything illegal or potentially dangerous.
The rooms are pretty decent if you get lucky. But for myself, I ended up having a chair that squeaks, a shower that smells of sewage everytime I use it, and parts of the wall are discolored.
Start Your Review of Kansas Wesleyan University
We do not have an official greek life
The coaches care about your school. Your education is their priority. So if you're slacking behind in classes, be prepared to do a couple of miles while studying instead of having actual practice.
Aside from classes, I enjoy having an unlimited amount of meals from the cafeteria based on our meal plan. One downfall I would have for the campus is the limited parking space it has, I understand that space is limited, but we have tons of spots I could thing of that could be expanded into lots.