Kansas City Kansas Community College Reviews

I have taken many classes here and very few of them I did not like however most of the teachers will help you in anyway they can as long as you put in the effort in their class.
Kansas City Community College has a small environment with caring professors and students. Also the professors are so willing to see you succeed, to the point that they would find a time to meet up with you for one on one breakdown. The learning commons is full of tutors who are willing to work with you until you understand the problem. So far my experience at Kansas City Kansas community college is the best. If it was four year college I would will get all my degrees from there.
Transferred to this comm. college from a private liberal arts college. Very different. Feels like a highschool. Some professors are absolute delights, some will read you the slideshow that they've also printed off. Its decent if you want a cheap degree.
Start Your Review of Kansas City Kansas Community College
My professors are the best. They work with you and are very patient. I have not had not one bad experience attending this college. I recommend it to everyone who is looking into a certification degree.
It was a good school. I dual enrolled my junior and senior year of high school. It is a very small campus and is good for dual enrolling.
I've been apart of the honors program for the last year and it has be a really good experience. I enjoy the majority of my professors. I like that the class sizes are smaller so you feel like you can talk to the professors more easily.
I am a high school student right now and I am taking a tech program at KCKCC. Though it is a community college it is a great school that provides free tutoring for students and has other great resources to help all kinds of diverse students on and off campus. KCKCC will be of a great benefit and experience to anyone who truly wishes to continue their education, with the help and encouragement of professors and other staff members will make anyone feel at home and capable of getting through school.
I like KCKCC because it is a small, tight-knit community. The classes are small so you get chance to get to know your peers and your professors.
For the past couple of years at KCKCC, I couldn't ask for more. I enjoy the quiet environment that is later flourished with social activity. It's one of places where you feel you belong despite your racial, ethnic background. It's also a place where you utilize your talent and skills to take you further into your dreams for your career. It's also a second chance. Some problems that I have with the college is the educational system and of course the campus food. I just wish that the college had more opportunities to earn scholarships that anyone could win and and the the criteria for those isn't too difficult. Overall, the only change that I would reccommend them is to have more equal opportunities for studente despite financial backgrounds and academic performance. The campus food, I would also reccommend healthy, non-expensive, and plentiful food for those looking for in-between meals or snacks.
Kansas City Kansas Community College is close to home and very affordable. The professor are more then willing to help you with anything you need. Also there are tutors all around campus ready to help you also.
The professors (very few excluded) do not care about students. When coming to professors about grade concerns or concerns in general academically or their teaching, the professors dismiss them without resolution. Especially in the nursing program. They really just want you to shut up and "deal with it". I'm excited to be done with this school and transfer to KU.
As long as I have attended KCKCC, my experience has been great, with all classes and certain teachers who sit down and make sure i actually understand how to do my work, who give their personal phone numbers and tell you to call if you have any problems. I love being able to go into any office and come out with more than enough information that I needed. They go above and beyond to help.
Not sure how to answer this question
It's very competitive to get in the program I'm in, but the classes are smaller which gives you a better chance at having one on one with the teachers
Too early to tell how this school is going to be honestly. You have a questions, they get answered. Teachers are easy to talk to. I like it so far.
They give us a blueprint of what to do and how to do it. They even require us to register classes thru a counselor at first, so that they can make sure we are on the right track
The instructors give us a plan of when assignments, tests & quizzes are due and are always there for questions. The way they set up the course planning, students are required to interact with each other, which helps all of us.
Start Your Review of Kansas City Kansas Community College
They offer us plenty of options to transfer to complete out degree. There are several representatives from 4-year colleges that visit us and are accessible for questions, concerns and any other information we need
The professors really help each other out. One semester, one of my professors passed away. The other professors stepped in and helped us complete our course without any issues
They offer a lot of assistance with transferring to a 4-year college. They offer a lot of options of where to go