Kankakee Community College Reviews

I thoroughly enjoy all of my teachers and have enjoyed all of my classes here so far. While I am only in my first semester, I have classes in all areas of the school. Sometimes the school is a little bit loud, but there are lots of spots to go to get away from all of the noise. I don't think I'd change anything about this school.
My schedule fits perfectly with my life. I do not need to call any days off work since my work and school schedule do not clash. I also do not start as early as 8 like in highschool.
I have previously taken a course online at KCC but I dropped it because it was difficult and not well explained.
Review Kankakee Community College
The classes were easy to schedule
The online courses are great and easy and fun.
Some teachers have connections for students
The school is great and I am saving a lot of money
The teachers are the best and help students
The school was a great school and it saved me money
Like most community colleges, KCC is designed to be flexible.
Most of my classes have been online, and that is absolutely the way to go; quick, easy, and at your own pace.
Haven't had much experience with career services, but I imagine they're decent.
There have been some really successful graduates, as well as some who amounted to nothing. You decide your future, not the school.
KCC is what you'd expect of a community college; it's a place to get a jump or enter at a starting level.
Don't expect to learn much, but you'll do fine in classes and get by with good grades.
It's what you can expect of a community college, nothing more or less. Some easy classes and a great way to get started.
I have a part time job and I live on a farm and the school has been very flexible
Review Kankakee Community College
I will never take another online course. My online animal science class was horrible.
After you graduate Kankakee COmunity college continues to help their students in ways such as job references and if you have a question they are more than willing to help you answer them!
My program definitely fits my lifestyle and the career path that I want! The school works with you and helps you pick classes that are beneficial to you and the careers that you are wanting to achieve!