Kalamazoo Valley Community College Reviews

Kalamazoo Valley Community College is there for those who seek a solid stepping stone unto their next goal for life. It is a great institution to prepare one for a 4-year college.
Very nice and helpful staff and counseling people. Very affordable rates. Would like online registration to be simpler and more intuitive.
Kalamazoo valley community college has been a great college and was deffinetly the right choice for me. All the professors are always reaching out and making sure you have a full understanding for the material. The professor to student ratio is very good with small class sizes making the interaction more personal. I find Kalamazoo valley to be a great school choice.
Start Your Review of Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Kalamazoo Valley is a great school if you are looking to go to community college. All of the staff are great and very helpful. I have not been disappointed yet! I wouldn't change anything about it.
It's a great 2-year college, the teachers are nice and they help out when your struggling. they help you get where you need to go.
Great place to get prerequisites done or go for technical training. The instructors are hit-and-miss though. Some of them are excellent, but I've had just as many sub-par ones.
I absolutely love KVCC! It has a friendly atmosphere, amazing professors, great food, phenomenally free parking, a beautiful campus, and much more! Another perk that KVCC offers are their low prices. When compared to just about any other college anywhere, KVCC's prices are tough to beat.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College is a good community college. I enjoy the friendly environment and the helpfulness of many professors as well as the ability to have financial aid. However, some things that would change would be to have a department for learning disabilities near the upper offices as well as in the tutoring center. I would also recommend governmental assistance financially with no set limit on semesters or credits taken at the college for anyone who has a certain grade point in each class or higher. In short the higher a student scores in his or her class the more financial aid they will be awarded.
I had the choice of attending Kalamazoo Valley Community College or Southwestern Michigan Community College, and I decided to go to KVCC for one specific reason and that was because I felt the most comfortable there. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful on my first day. There are multiple comfortable spots to study or even just relax. I do not regret my choice of attending Kalamazoo Valley.
Very relaxed environment, the staff is very helpful and the classes are interesting and fun. It's a good place to start your college career, it's not intimidating at all. If you struggle with any subjects, there are a lot of people who are willing and ready to help.
This is a great school to get used to college and to try to figure out what you want to major in before transferring to a university. Professors can be hit or miss. I've had amazing professors but also some truly terrible ones. I wish they they would hire more full time professors as most of my favorite professors have been adjuncts. Take advantage of the career counseling as they have lots of tests to take to figure out what might be a good fit for you.
The teachers are very nice, and it is very easy to sign up for classes and make your classes fit a busy schedule.
What I like about KVCC, is that its very student friendly. All professors are really interested in your academic success. Everyone wants to see you have success, and for a community college I have noticed the campus is quite nice. I also enjoy the library there, its such a peaceful place to hang out study, or just relax before your class. The food is not half bad either, depending on what you get. The gym for working out there is quite nice as well. All in all KVCC is a great starting point to start your college career.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College offers great transfer programs as they have begun to pair with some of the larger universities.
I loved the small classroom sizes and the experience the teachers have at a great price! I would change some of the work in the online classes, I believe that there should be better ways to interact students through online work than some of the online classes I have taken through Valley.
The class size is small, which is very good. The library and cortyard is gorgeous. Very helpful staff. A great school.
The professors at KVCC are very helpful, and very good at there job. I changed my major last winter, and I love it. It is a lot of work, but I am loving the results. I'm at the downtown campus, which is near food places. And there is a nice computer lab with people there to help if you need it.
Start Your Review of Kalamazoo Valley Community College
They school is fantastic! The professors really care about the students. The staff is so helpful in helping to further our education
It is a very good school with a ton of different classes and interesting classes. There is many different class lengths and things you can do. It is very flexible if you want to go to a college.
I have just started to attend but the campus is small and friendly while class selections and affordable are awesome