Kalamazoo Valley Community College Reviews

I absolutely love KVCC! It has a friendly atmosphere, amazing professors, great food, phenomenally free parking, a beautiful campus, and much more! Another perk that KVCC offers are their low prices. When compared to just about any other college anywhere, KVCC's prices are tough to beat.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College is a good community college. I enjoy the friendly environment and the helpfulness of many professors as well as the ability to have financial aid. However, some things that would change would be to have a department for learning disabilities near the upper offices as well as in the tutoring center. I would also recommend governmental assistance financially with no set limit on semesters or credits taken at the college for anyone who has a certain grade point in each class or higher. In short the higher a student scores in his or her class the more financial aid they will be awarded.
I had the choice of attending Kalamazoo Valley Community College or Southwestern Michigan Community College, and I decided to go to KVCC for one specific reason and that was because I felt the most comfortable there. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful on my first day. There are multiple comfortable spots to study or even just relax. I do not regret my choice of attending Kalamazoo Valley.
Start Your Review of Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Very relaxed environment, the staff is very helpful and the classes are interesting and fun. It's a good place to start your college career, it's not intimidating at all. If you struggle with any subjects, there are a lot of people who are willing and ready to help.
This is a great school to get used to college and to try to figure out what you want to major in before transferring to a university. Professors can be hit or miss. I've had amazing professors but also some truly terrible ones. I wish they they would hire more full time professors as most of my favorite professors have been adjuncts. Take advantage of the career counseling as they have lots of tests to take to figure out what might be a good fit for you.
The teachers are very nice, and it is very easy to sign up for classes and make your classes fit a busy schedule.
What I like about KVCC, is that its very student friendly. All professors are really interested in your academic success. Everyone wants to see you have success, and for a community college I have noticed the campus is quite nice. I also enjoy the library there, its such a peaceful place to hang out study, or just relax before your class. The food is not half bad either, depending on what you get. The gym for working out there is quite nice as well. All in all KVCC is a great starting point to start your college career.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College offers great transfer programs as they have begun to pair with some of the larger universities.
I loved the small classroom sizes and the experience the teachers have at a great price! I would change some of the work in the online classes, I believe that there should be better ways to interact students through online work than some of the online classes I have taken through Valley.
The class size is small, which is very good. The library and cortyard is gorgeous. Very helpful staff. A great school.
The professors at KVCC are very helpful, and very good at there job. I changed my major last winter, and I love it. It is a lot of work, but I am loving the results. I'm at the downtown campus, which is near food places. And there is a nice computer lab with people there to help if you need it.
They school is fantastic! The professors really care about the students. The staff is so helpful in helping to further our education
It is a very good school with a ton of different classes and interesting classes. There is many different class lengths and things you can do. It is very flexible if you want to go to a college.
I have just started to attend but the campus is small and friendly while class selections and affordable are awesome
I like the attention that the students receive at KVCC. The classrooms and campus provide a comfortable learning experience.
The teachers were all amazing. They cared and were always available to answer questions and help with homework.
Kalamazoo Valley is a wonderful community college. The professors are very responsive, parking in convenient, classes are easy to register for, they work with you on payments, and it is one of the cheaper options for receiving your degree. Although the party scene isn't big at Kalamazoo Valley it is close to Western Michigan University so, you can make friends at western and party with them if that is something you want.
Start Your Review of Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Great school, provides great services. great class and teacher. Class always have a good selection of times and days.
I am a dual enroll student at Kalamazoo Valley, meaning that I am in high school but I go to college part-time, but with the two classes that I've taken so far, I have really enjoyed my time here. The students are great, and my professors are really nice, and seem to care about their students and the progress that they make.
It's cool for a community college. The campus is brand new and really pretty, and their culinary arts program is pretty amazing too