Kalamazoo College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.29 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
Kalamazoo College Reviews
Love the community of people, everyone is very accepting and helpful. All classes are pretty small, the largest classes you can take are capped at 36. Professors are passionate and helpful, they actually want to teach rather than just be a successful researcher etc. Being a small school food options are limited, and don't expect a typical wild college experience. Everyone here is pretty studious, with small parties about once a week.
Great academic school, with motivated teachers and a good group of students. Plenty of extracurriculars for many interests. However, if you have a specific plan going out of college that isn't going into academics, science, medical, or non-profit related field, they were hard pressed to find post-college opportunities for me.
By far the coolest college experience of any of my friends from high school. The freeform curriculum allows its students to discover what they love and dig deeply into that while also exploring any number of other academic avenues that can fit within the four years. The bulit-in study abroad experience changes lives - it changed mine. I see the world with more understanding eyes because of my time here. Also, the professors really care about who you are as a person and what you're going through. They understand the stresses you're under and want to work with you to achieve.