COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We have all watched with concern as the COVID-19 pandemic has made a significant impact on our nation and the world. See how Juniata has responded by ensuring our campus community's safety and wellbeing. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B+
- Valuegrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Campusgrade C
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade B minus
- Professorsgrade A minus
- Locationgrade C
- Dormsgrade C
- Campus Foodgrade C
- Student Lifegrade B
- Safetygrade B minus
Surrounded by stunning natural beauty, Juniata College is a place where inquisitive, talented, and hardworking students do the all-important work of becoming broadly educated, effective citizens of the world. They can write their own academic programs and contribute to a close-knit community of people who support, celebrate, and enjoy one another. Highly focused scholars, Juniata students conduct research, engage in meaningful service, intern on or near campus and across the globe, compete as athletes, and collaborate as artists.
Do you know what you want to do? Who you want to be?
At Juniata, we firmly believe your college years are the time to contemplate these questions. We will encourage you to consider new ideas, to take risks, and to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
As a result, you will graduate in four years not only with a useful college degree, but also with self-reliance, intellectual dexterity, courage of heart, and a collaborative, compassionate spirit.
Admitted Student Experience
Admitted Student Experience
Juniata College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 61 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 61 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Biology43 Graduates
- Environmental Science38 Graduates
- Communications22 Graduates
- Psychology22 Graduates
- Business17 Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services16 Graduates
- Chemistry11 Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology10 Graduates
- Accounting9 Graduates
- Natural Resources Conservation and Management9 Graduates
Accounting, Business, and Economics (ABE)
Why study ABE at Juniata? Receive your bachelor's degree and MBA in 4 years! Take courses where you'll invest and manage $100,000 of Juniata's money. Start your own business at the Juniata Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (JCEL). Participate in an internship (or two). Learn from faculty who have worked for Big 4 accounting firms, venture capital firms, & Fortune 500 companies.
- Upper/middle class kid from PA (mostly central).8%
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 48 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 77 responses
- Tiny, yet homey and beautuful54%
- Home away from home18%
- The Island of Misfit Toys13%
- The perfect place for studying5%
- Home away from home3%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 36 responses