Surrounded by stunning natural beauty, Juniata College is a place where inquisitive, talented, and hardworking students do the all-important work of becoming broadly educated, effective citizens of the world. They can write their own academic programs and contribute to a close-knit community of people who support, celebrate, and enjoy one another. Highly focused scholars, Juniata students conduct research, engage in meaningful service, intern on or near campus and across the globe, compete as athletes, and collaborate as artists.
Do you know what you want to do? Who you want to be?
At Juniata, we firmly believe your college years are the time to contemplate these questions. We will encourage you to consider new ideas, to take risks, and to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
As a result, you will graduate in four years not only with a useful college degree, but also with self-reliance, intellectual dexterity, courage of heart, and a collaborative, compassionate spirit.
Juniata College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.47 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.76 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses