High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Judson College Reviews
Judson College is primarily known for a sisterhood bond like no other with the student body being made up of only females. It is true that Judson ladies are able to step out of their shells and grow into women that positively represent the school and most importantly, Christ. With this being said, numbers have slowly decreased in the student body due to the lack of funding and scholarships available. This has hurt the College in multiple ways: professors taking on too many responsibilities, students hurting financially, and overall appearance of the campus due to the lack of staff and faculty.
Judson is a smaller private college so you get more one on one time with your professors. I like Judson because I am enrolled in the Equine Science field of study. We have our own barn, horses and riding team. I learn things daily with the hands on approach of learning. Another great thing about Judson is with us being a smaller campus we all have a close nit bond. We are all Christian women looking to better ourselves and our community. If you decide to join us you won't be disappointed.
Admin is great! Almost everyone takes honor code seriously, and those who don't usually leave. Lack of alcohol and drug use is AWESOME. Being a women's college, the students are very serious about academics and usually don't mess around with stupid stuff.