High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 3.97% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Joseph F. McCloskey School of Nursing at Schuylkill Health
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Joseph F. McCloskey School of Nursing at Schuylkill Health
- NGSharon Regional Health System School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Sharon, PA
- 1 review
- NGYork County School of Technology - Adult & Continuing Education
- 2 Year
- York, PA
- 17 reviews
- NGRoxborough Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Philadelphia, PA
- 4 reviews
- NGWestern Pennsylvania Hospital School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Pittsburgh, PA
- 6 reviews
Joseph F. McCloskey School of Nursing at Schuylkill Health Reviews
The paperwork is very time consuming but it is all worth it. We get to observe in other facilities which helps guide you in determining what you would like to pursue as a career. The classroom size is small, which I like, because it helps me focus and learn better. The staff is fantastic. If you have any concerns, their door is always open to go and talk to them.
Starting the first semester, you begin clinical experiences. You instantly start to apply your knowledge attained from lecture and applying it to actual hands-on experiences.
Even though two professors have left the program to better their own careers, I love all the professors. They are so open and so knowledgeable. They help me grow as a student and critically think. They push me to strive towards reaching my goal.