Jones County Junior College Reviews

I love the fact that the campus is located in a small town. Everyone is welcoming and the environment is friendly.
My experience at jcjc is the best. Its an great atmosphere and a great place. Jcjc is one of the best colleges In my opinion. Becoming a student is one of my biggest decisions!
The flexibility is not very great. Classes get filled in fast and there's no more room for my schedule to be set at the right times I need.
Review Your College
Jones Junior college offers a great post-grad service. The Career Center and other facilities are full of service. People at Jones are always wanting to help their students in any way possible.
  • Value
The professors and classes at Jones are very great! People at Jones love their careers. Classes are hard but professors prepare you for what you will expect at a senior college.
The value of obtaining a degree from my school is that we all got a good foundation. We definitely tried our best to obtain our associates degree.
  • Value
My major has very tuff classes. My classes are always loaded with work and new information. Reading is definitely a skill needed for my major. At the moment I'm on my basics program but I know things will get better. If you have a dream focus and chase it and that's my moto to survival.
Jones county Junior College is a good high school transition into college. I love the passion most teachers have towards their careers. My school is not the biggest but it is truly a down to earth school. People are very nice and out going. Classes are very spread around campus, but the school itself is a great beginning in the college life. The amount of resources given to all of are expectacular! I love my school and I will choose it again if I had the decision to pick any different.
Jones County Junior College is a very flexible and user friendly environment.
The online classes are very user friendly and convenient.
Jones County Junior College helps you achieve what you want to accomplish here and then also further down the line by connecting with larger universities.
  • Value
Jones County Junior College gives you the opportunity to make excellent connections to amazing people all while learning more than you ever thought possible.
At Jones County Junior College you earn a quality education while enjoying to benefits of college life.
  • Value
Jones County Junior College is the #1 junior college for all things.
I absolutely love Jones County Junior College!
I am not in an extracurricular activities, but I do have a job and my job works around my school schedule
I do not believe I had to much work to do, and I made new peers.
Review Your College
Teachers in the career center are very helpful
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The campus is beautiful, and the students are friendly. The professors are helpers, and they are willing to work hard so we can understand every piece of information
Whenever the recruiters visited my high school my senior year, I knew JCJC was going to be the first college I was going to attend.
  • 8 months ago