Jones County Junior College Reviews

JCJC is a great place to start fresh out of high school. There is a huge diversity of sports, clubs, and activities you can participate in every day, or take a relaxing stroll around the majestic campus to relieve some of that stress you built up worrying about class.
Jones County Junior College is a great college for anyone starting out their 4 year degree or pursuing a technical or 2 year degree. The teachers here actually care how well their students understand the material. It's a great start for anyone!
My time at JCJC was a good experience. My time taking Industrial Electronics classes was very beneficial to my knowledge and personal growth.
Review Jones County Junior College
I love the fact that the campus is located in a small town. Everyone is welcoming and the environment is friendly.
My experience at jcjc is the best. Its an great atmosphere and a great place. Jcjc is one of the best colleges In my opinion. Becoming a student is one of my biggest decisions!
The flexibility is not very great. Classes get filled in fast and there's no more room for my schedule to be set at the right times I need.
Jones Junior college offers a great post-grad service. The Career Center and other facilities are full of service. People at Jones are always wanting to help their students in any way possible.
The professors and classes at Jones are very great! People at Jones love their careers. Classes are hard but professors prepare you for what you will expect at a senior college.
The value of obtaining a degree from my school is that we all got a good foundation. We definitely tried our best to obtain our associates degree.
My major has very tuff classes. My classes are always loaded with work and new information. Reading is definitely a skill needed for my major. At the moment I'm on my basics program but I know things will get better. If you have a dream focus and chase it and that's my moto to survival.
Jones county Junior College is a good high school transition into college. I love the passion most teachers have towards their careers. My school is not the biggest but it is truly a down to earth school. People are very nice and out going. Classes are very spread around campus, but the school itself is a great beginning in the college life. The amount of resources given to all of are expectacular! I love my school and I will choose it again if I had the decision to pick any different.
Jones County Junior College is a very flexible and user friendly environment.
The online classes are very user friendly and convenient.
Jones County Junior College helps you achieve what you want to accomplish here and then also further down the line by connecting with larger universities.
Jones County Junior College gives you the opportunity to make excellent connections to amazing people all while learning more than you ever thought possible.
At Jones County Junior College you earn a quality education while enjoying to benefits of college life.
Jones County Junior College is the #1 junior college for all things.
Review Jones County Junior College
I absolutely love Jones County Junior College!
I am not in an extracurricular activities, but I do have a job and my job works around my school schedule
I do not believe I had to much work to do, and I made new peers.