Johnson University Reviews

Housing
This was my first year attending JU, and I loved every minute of it. It is truly and uncommon community, filled with so many exceptional people and professors! If you're looking to get a great Christian education this is the place for you! Everyone here majors in their major of choice, along with Bible and Theology (so you double major), so keep that in mind before applying. You will have to take over 30 hours of Bible courses, so just a heads up is that's not really your thing. It's also BEAUTIFUL! We're about 25 minutes away from downtown knox and about 35-45 from the Gatlinburg, Sevierville area. Work study jobs are available in just about any department you can think of, and my employer works really well with my school schedule. Not to mention the great dorms. You get your own bathroom, sink, and shower and one roommate. They're super spacious too.
I would like more communication during the application process it was easy to get lost and when I called to get answers it was not super friendly.
Such a positive environment. You really get the feeling that you belong and the staff of the university go above and beyond to help you with your college experience.