High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.19 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.30 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Johnson State College Reviews
It's a great college if you're looking for a small college with no party scene. The professors are amazing, at least from what I've had. There are amazing opportunities to be had, such as research internships. You really get out what you put into this college. Also, they are SO helpful if you ever run into academic or disability issues!
Some instructors are fantastic, others are not. Of the fantastic ones, they are focused on their students and have good communication. However, certain advisers who also instructors are terrible and suffer from a lack of concern for the students. Their residence life program is controlling and focused on getting money more than an effective environment for a living student. If you are looking for a fairly remote and uninvolved student population, this would be it. I transferred when they showed the negative qualities.
Johnson is very small and I love it! You know everyone and the staff is superb! We have a decent athletics program and we offer many clubs as well. The staff to student ratio is just the right match. Our food programs aren't the best but no one goes hungry. Johnson offers great outside the class room activities for students of all varieties.