High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.19 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.30 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Johnson State College Reviews
I loved Johnson State when I stayed there. It became a home to me! The campus is beautiful and perfectly placed close to town and other locations with fun events, and the people there are amazing, alongside the food which is always important to consider! Professors are great and willing to work with students during many times of the day, which also goes for the kitchen staff and the admissions office! The dorms are great and super cozy for a college! I miss spending time in the dorm buildings so much! I would do anything to put myself back there with the same group of people for one more night! Overall, I love Johnson State College and would highly recommend it for others!
It's a great college if you're looking for a small college with no party scene. The professors are amazing, at least from what I've had. There are amazing opportunities to be had, such as research internships. You really get out what you put into this college. Also, they are SO helpful if you ever run into academic or disability issues!
Some instructors are fantastic, others are not. Of the fantastic ones, they are focused on their students and have good communication. However, certain advisers who also instructors are terrible and suffer from a lack of concern for the students. Their residence life program is controlling and focused on getting money more than an effective environment for a living student. If you are looking for a fairly remote and uninvolved student population, this would be it. I transferred when they showed the negative qualities.